Week 12 All Sports Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

Draw No Bet USA -140

I was very close to taking a draw at +210 but went this route instead. Let’s go 🇺🇸

Draw No Bet USA -140

I was very close to taking a draw at +210 but went this route instead. Let’s go 🇺🇸
Push

USA getting embarrassed Friday and will not move on out this group if they don’t learn to keep up that same intensity as they had in the first half. They absolutely dominated the first 75 minutes.

1-1 today but a nice winner after hitting the big plus money bet

Last edited:
+10 is a ton of points tonight for the Cards at home. A suspiciously high number of points. They are even giving the key number.

Might lean 49ers just based on that.

Like the Cardinals offense better with McCoy than I do this year with Murray, but something is fishy about the line. I can’t under any circumstance lay double digits on the road with the Niners, but I’m looking at some props.

Crazy that a dog is yet to cover in Mexico games.

I’ll also play something live if the opportunity arises

18-9 this week. 9-4 in NFL record updated

Hopkins Over 6.5 receptions +105

Jimmy G Over 1.5 TD’s -125

Last edited:
2-1 this week. This is not a good game to bet but I’m bored and want a reason to watch.

49ers -10

Arizona +10listening to BBarnes :p
It’s that or nothing as far as the spread, but I simply laid off because there was sharp money on SF steam rolling in when it was at 8.5.

However, at 10 it’s Cards or nothing. SF shouldn’t be road favs of double digits over anyone in the league. The Cards are significantly better with McCoy right now, but they’ll still have to play clean football against the number 1 D.

GL

It’s that or nothing as far as the spread, but I simply laid off because there was sharp money on SF steam rolling in when it was at 8.5.

However, at 10 it’s Cards or nothing. SF shouldn’t be road favs of double digits over anyone in the league. The Cards are significantly better with McCoy right now, but they’ll still have to play clean football against the number 1 D.

GL
Like I said, they had to play clean football. Two turnovers (interception and a turnover on downs in plus territory) which led to 14 points sealed the deal. They moved the ball about as well as I thought they would, just can’t turn the ball over, especially unforced turnovers like the turnover on downs which was because of a dropped tough catch on 3rd and a wide open missed conversion on fourth.

Line was a complete coin flip, with those mistakes it makes it hard for bad teams to cover.

They’re only an 8 point favorite against the Saints. I know it’ll be a public play, but I don’t see anyway we cover

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom