Week 12 Games (1 Viewer)

The TCU game is critical for those not in the top 4. Imo Baylor is the only hope they have for an upset. They won't lose
to Iowa St next week and be heavily favored in the Big 12 title game.

If they win out I don't see the current top 4 changing. Georgia, OSU ,and Mcg are locks. I don't see LSU making it
even if they beat Georgia in the SECCG.

The TCU game is critical for those not in the top 4. Imo Baylor is the only hope they have for an upset. They won't lose
to Iowa St next week and be heavily favored in the Big 12 title game.

If they win out I don't see the current top 4 changing. Georgia, OSU ,and Mcg are locks. I don't see LSU making it
even if they beat Georgia in the SECCG.
I don’t see the loser of OSU/Mich still getting in

I don’t see the loser of OSU/Mich still getting in
one will only have one loss. Who's going to jump them? The voters also have the big 10 behind only the SEC in
conference strength. Once again this game is critical

The TD was there if that ball is out in front of the receiver instead of back shoulder. Kind of hoping Aranda goes ambush to start next half to try and steal a possession.

Looks like TCU vs Baylor and USC vs UCLA highlight today’s games
Who would have thought that Dave Aranda would be playing such a big role in getting LSU into the playoffs this year? :scratch:

Any good, worthwhile upsets possible today?

It's pretty obvious that Aranda still needs to find an offensive coordinator to make his team legit.

It's pretty obvious that Aranda still needs to find an offensive coordinator to make his team legit.
He also needs to teach his defenders the art of "do your job" "mind your responsibility".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom