Week 12 Games (1 Viewer)

Not a catch, but okay.

Michigan comes back to win their game too. :hm:

It's a day of defensive collapses designed to crush the hearts of LSU fans. :cry:

#3 and 4 teams struggling to get a win against unranked teams isn't a good look, NCAA. Maybe they shouldn't be ranked that high.
Agreed,but unfortunately the Top 4 won't change this week. We still have a chance but running out of time

Just means we gotta win out and beat Georgia. Easy peasy.
We were going to have to do that however these games turned out. But these wins will make the argument that these teams deserve a spot in the Top 4 even if LSU would pull off that miracle.

Damn Michigan won, not to worry OSU will blow them out next week so is the circle of life
Didn't you hear the Michigan QB's interview? They're going to win it because they're better than they were last year.

I don't know how that translates to a win but that was the answer.

We were going to have to do that however these games turned out. But these wins will make the argument that these teams deserve a spot in the Top 4 even if LSU would pull off that miracle.
This will kind of protect my psyche. When LSU loses to UGA, and I have little faith that anyone can beat UGA right now, then I can tell myself...well, even if we won, we wouldn't have gotten in....

This will kind of protect my psyche. When LSU loses to UGA, and I have little faith that anyone can beat UGA right now, then I can tell myself...well, even if we won, we wouldn't have gotten in....
There’s gonna be 1 spot open when Michigan/OSU play.
And I wouldn’t count out the Committee bypassing TCU in favor of the 1 loss PAC 12 champ

Last edited:
Ga. getting a fortuitous call at the half that let em get a FG.

There’s gonna be 1 spot open when Michigan/OSU play.
And I wouldn’t count out the Committee bypassing TCU in favor of the 1 loss PAC 12 champ
For who? a one loss team with a better loss? The only team outside the top 4 who can make that claim
is TN. The loser of the Mch/OSu game can say our only loss was to the #2 or #3 team in the nation. Your
scenario won't happen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom