Week 12 NFL Power Rankings: Falcons ascending (1 Viewer)

Lol, can you imagine the outrage on here if we had a better record than the failcons, and had beat them in their place, and someone put them ahead of us on their little weekly power ranking?

There's a comment section down at the bottom. Who ever came up with power rankings for NFL teams was a genius. What better way to pump up your online ad revenue then to get people to argue over something that doesn't actually mean anything?

funniest comments here

5.) Jets — Can’t help but wonder if their good fortune turns at some point.
6.) Ravens — Ugly but effective win. Joe Flacco has been very good. If they sweep Steelers will win the division

So the jets are lucky for wining by 20 points on thanksgiving, but Balt is good by getting an ugly but effective win. huh?

I hope we put a power spanking on the Bengals. :17:

funniest comments here

So the jets are lucky for wining by 20 points on thanksgiving, but Balt is good by getting an ugly but effective win. huh?

I see where you're going there, but the fact(s) is/are the Jets played a team that had lost 7 straight (2-7 record), and Baltimore played a team that was 1 game out of 1st place (7-3 record).

If the Jets win this week they'll shut alot of people up.

the comments are funnier than the rankings....you can tell what team belongs to who just by how they rank them. The one exception is the failclown fan that says the jets are 1 ( BS) then says atlanta over the jets in the SB. These guys need to write for Saturday Night Live or something. :hihi: The only way the Jets or Atlanta will be at the SB is if they've already pre-ordered tickets. They'll all be riding that bus smiling like in the play 60 commercial.

20.) 49ers — Last week I wrote: “It’s over. Troy Smith magic runs out.” I underestimated the ineptitude of the NFC West.

Hey, if they win their division, the playoffs are a new season. Even so, the NFC West is hard to figure. :jpshakehead:

:gosaints:

I see where you're going there, but the fact(s) is/are the Jets played a team that had lost 7 straight (2-7 record), and Baltimore played a team that was 1 game out of 1st place (7-3 record).

If the Jets win this week they'll shut alot of people up.

Fair enough, but no mention on how Pitt was a dropped steve johnson pass away from losing to a 2 win buffalo team?

the comments are funnier than the rankings....you can tell what team belongs to who just by how they rank them. The one exception is the failclown fan that says the jets are 1 ( BS) then says atlanta over the jets in the SB. These guys need to write for Saturday Night Live or something. :hihi: The only way the Jets or Atlanta will be at the SB is if they've already pre-ordered tickets. They'll all be riding that bus smiling like in the play 60 commercial.

a wing and a prayer

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom