Week 12 Rankings (1 Viewer)

Probably. But you agree with it, Texan. :hihi:

Nah, I don't agree with that "little brother" thing you brought up. Most LSU fans could care less about what UT does, and most UT fans could care less what LSU does. Unless they play each other in a sport, and even then there's not sense of rivalry or chip-on-the-shoulder from either team.

The BCS system is a joke. The NCAA has been terrorizing us Americans with this crap for far too long. This domestic terrorism must stop and a playoff system must be implemented.

Who is with me?

I'd vote for you. :)

Woo-hoo! #9.

Cue Jeffersons theme.........we're movin on up. :hihi:

Why didn't any Arkansas fans chime in with smack before the season started?

/lame

If only we could beat Texas in another bowl game this year. Unfortunately we'd have to have to completely fall apart to end up in the same bowl as Texas, so I don't wish that on us.

Kinda like LC saying something to the effect of "the Hogs aren't even worth consideration from the Longhorns" last year. Considering we've won the last 2 of 3 against Texas since 2000, I guess they better start taking notice.

THAT is why people don't like the Longhorns. It's the fans attitudes', not the program. Have fun in the Cotton, if you manage to win the Little 12 Championship game. Otherwise, to Shreveport with ya.

Last edited:
The Cotton?

If the piggies are lucky enough that Boise state loses, they might just have a chance to get a beating at the hands of the Horns in the Fiesta, and end this "SEC is sooo tough" nonsense once and for all.

Here is a primer for the football-challenged.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bowl_Championship_Series#BCS_bowl_games

Since you're an arky, I can translate into smaller words for you if you'd like, or I can just summarize it by saying that Texas plays in a BCS Game (Fiesta) if/when we win the Big XII.

The piggies have a far better chance of missing a BCS game than the Horns do. They maybe could back into a slaughter by us in the Fiesta, but the chances are far better that they'll take their beating from OU or NU in the Cotton rather than Bevo. Either way, it will be fantastic.

Last edited:
THAT is why people don't like the Longhorns. It's the fans attitudes', not the program. Have fun in the Cotton, if you manage to win the Little 12 Championship game. Otherwise, to Shreveport with ya.

Most Horns fans I've come across living up here in the Dallas area, aren't all that obnoxious or arrogant. They're nothing like Aggie. Aggie is a different breed of animal. OU is more obnoxious as well. There are plenty of Horn alums with kids on my kids sports teams, and the teams they play against. I usually wear an LSU shirt and/or cap to the games and I've never gotten any trash talk from the Horns. Mostly good conversation about each schools sports teams. But I do usually get some jeering from some Aggies, which I don't understand.

If only we could beat Texas in another bowl game this year. Unfortunately we'd have to have to completely fall apart to end up in the same bowl as Texas, so I don't wish that on us.

Kinda like LC saying something to the effect of "the Hogs aren't even worth consideration from the Longhorns" last year. Considering we've won the last 2 of 3 against Texas since 2000, I guess they better start taking notice.

That's nice. But I'm not a Texas fan. And you didn't even answer the question. :shrug:

Someone explain to me why the SEC is not the best conference in the country.
3. Florida
5. Arkansas-ok this is a joke and they will be exposed the day after Thanksgiving.
9. LSU
15. Auburn
22. Tennessee

Gotta love 3 BE teams in the top 10. hehe

233426.jpg

Overrated conference.
No one plays defense except Rutgers and they area 1 hit overrated wonder.

Someone explain to me why the SEC is not the best conference in the country.
3. Florida
5. Arkansas-ok this is a joke and they will be exposed the day after Thanksgiving.
9. LSU
15. Auburn
22. Tennessee

Every single one of those teams is overrated in the spots they're in. Auburn is actually pretty closet o being right. Florida, Arkansas, and LSU are grotesquely overrated at 3, 5, and 9. Add ten to each of those and you'll have it about right.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom