Week 13 All Sports Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

Good game later with Tulane and cinncinnati , waiting to see what yall think , I want Tulane to win but not sure yet

Good game later with Tulane and cinncinnati , waiting to see what yall think , I want Tulane to win but not sure yet
I put Tulane in last night. Wish I was getting a FG with it being in Cincy. They’ve won 32 straight home games. I see the line has been taken off the board now since Cincys QB is out.

Going to be a super low scoring game I believe

***Line just came back up at Tulane -1

I took Texas bc the line doesn’t make sense. No way they should be 8-10 point favs in this game

Hopefully the show up

I took Texas bc the line doesn’t make sense. No way they should be 8-10 point favs in this game

Hopefully the show up
Well, looks like what I was worried about happened.

Texas has the most overrated coach, with an overrated young QB, playing against a very well coached team that is very underrated.

Baylor looks to be the better team

Need to answer now

Last edited:
I’m going to bet England big against the US if I can get a good price on -1

Only because I’ve sucked at the World Cup so maybe I’ll jinx England

😂😂😂😂

If Texas holds on I promise not to complain about the Dallas bad beat anymore. Because I was definitely on the wrong side of the Texas game, so it will be nice to catch a good break in return.

Got me over here sweating lol

This parlay pays $1,936

Also bet all 3 individually. Hit the first two and now UNC is going to OT. They score on the final play of the game to tie

Funny thing is I would have played Missouri and NC State on the spread had I not fallen asleep and missed the first 20 minutes or so of the games

Attachments

• 91267B8F-C314-40C5-A8FA-4967184BA7F2.jpeg
    91267B8F-C314-40C5-A8FA-4967184BA7F2.jpeg
    31.1 KB · Views: 6
I wish Mack would have went for two, but he only will do that on the road.

He coaches with that old school mindset, go for the win on the road and the tie at home.

They’ll lose in OT bc of it

I HATE KICKERS LOL

A kick a HS kicker makes he misses and loses the game lol. The loser missed two today from the same spot.

Always happy to win money, but dang man, $3,031 would have been so much sweeter than $115

Was at a HS playoff game last night so didn’t get to post

Started today off with a small bet just for action on the match. Little $303 winner but I’ll take it.

GL today. Plays coming soon

Attachments

• 14D601CC-9553-42F9-9F2F-51D96A7D340E.jpeg
    14D601CC-9553-42F9-9F2F-51D96A7D340E.jpeg
    27.6 KB · Views: 4

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom