Week 13 Games (1 Viewer)

Bill

Thirsty for more!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I guess it would be best for LSU's ranking if Ole Miss beats Miss State tonight. The higher the Rebels are ranked, we'll get credit for a better quality of the win over Mississippi.

So far the Rebels are up 9-7 in the 2nd quarter.

I guess it would be best for LSU's ranking if Ole Miss beats Miss State tonight. The higher the Rebels are ranked, we'll get credit for a better quality of the win over Mississippi.

So far the Rebels are up 9-7 in the 2nd quarter.
Not looking good for ole miss atm.

Question....that play was so close they had to use replay to see if it was a TD or not. The ball touched the ground maybe 2 inches from the pylon, so how do you place the ball on the 1 yd line? This is a game of inches and they just spotted the ball over 2 feet from where it should be.

Question....that play was so close they had to use replay to see if it was a TD or not. The ball touched the ground maybe 2 inches from the pylon, so how do you place the ball on the 1 yd line? This is a game of inches and they just spotted the ball over 2 feet from where it should be.
Frankly I see that happen a lot. It's as if the officials are afraid to place the ball too close to the goal line. :shrug:

Ole Miss blew the 2 point try. They're done.

Please tell me I don't have to root for Notre Lame this weekend to beat USC....
Nah. LSU still has to win out to get in. If the Tigers falter, I really don't care who they put in the top 4. It would just be wrong to pull for Notre Dame. No matter what. :covri:

Last edited:
I’m looking forward to USC beating Notre Dame.
Hopefully.

Also looking forward to OSU/Michigan.

Tulane 13 - Cincinnati 10 at halftime.
Baylor 19 - Texas 17 at halftime.

Texas now up 24-19 over Baylor.
I guess Aranda will never get the top shelf talent he needs to build a championship program at Baylor.

Got an SEC matchup cranking up right now. Arkansas is at Missouri.
It would be best for LSU for the Razorbacks to win big today. But so far Missouri is looking very dominant! :eek:

Missouri is mutilating Arkansas.
Not a good look for how close the game was against LSU.
I thought they'd give Missouri a good game. :covri:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom