Week 13 NCAA/NFL Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

3-6 last week. I forgot to post it, but I lost on MNF because somehow the Chargers managed to not cover after leading by 17 points in the fourth. It's been that kind of stretch for me. Even when it looks like I'm gonna hit, I find a way to lose.

59-46-1 NFL YTD

Leans:

Bears -3 (I do not want to bet this and I've lost like every week on the Bears, but this is what my betting tendencies say)

Raiders +7.5

Saints +6.5

Lions 1Q +1/2
Lions +3.5
Lions ML +125

Raiders +8

MS State ML -135

Will post on the late game later and any live plays

Last edited:
Line movement says Lions are the play. Locked.

Last edited:
Dan Campbell coaching like a coward will cost the Lions the game. Glad I didn’t take the first half. Dude running the ball on 3rd and 32 from midfield when they only need about 10-15 yards to be in FG range with a QB who’s 10-10 throwing the ball.

Dan Campbell coaching like a coward will cost the Lions the game. Glad I didn’t take the first half. Dude running the ball on 3rd and 32 from midfield when they only need about 10-15 yards to be in FG range with a QB who’s 10-10 throwing the ball.
He's a terrible head coach. Defenses give you 10-15 yards in that situation every time and he throws a screen and runs a draw instead. Now the Lions are losing. Hope I didn't have this game called right initially before I jumped on the line movement.

Unbelievable. Lions go from a 7-3 lead in FG range to down 10-7 and turning the ball over in 5 minutes. I've lost five straight bets on the Bears and it looks like the one time I go against them, they are going to screw me again.

Alright, there we go. 1-0.

Next play coming.

I know he’s not a true head coach, but the Raiders are another team lacking a head coach. Passive on defense that final drive just happy to have a lead, give up a td and don’t utilize timeouts to try and get points before half. They’re going to end up losing this game precisely because of that poor 4 minutes of coaching.

I know he’s not a true head coach, but the Raiders are another team lacking a head coach. Passive on defense that final drive just happy to have a lead, give up a td and don’t utilize timeouts to try and get points before half. They’re going to end up losing this game precisely because of that poor 4 minutes of coaching.
We still got 7+ to work with, but yeah, they got really passive late there. 15 seconds left, take a shot and see if you can get it over midfield. Losing Waller may be the nail in the coffin even though they are leading at the half. He is there passing offense.

We still got 7+ to work with, but yeah, they got really passive late there. 15 seconds left, take a shot and see if you can get it over midfield. Losing Waller may be the nail in the coffin even though they are leading at the half. He is there passing offense.
I knew when he let that 10 second run off happen he was calling it a half.

Him losing his best offensive player was more reason to not waste opportunities to get points while your offense is playing well. Raiders will still cover but they aren’t winning this game with that kinda coaching

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom