Week 13 NCAA/NFL Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

You don’t see the Cowboys get cheated very often, but they sure did there on the roughing the passer call

Worst two point conversion call I’ve ever seen in my life.

And the talking heads say Kellen Moore is the next big time young head coach 😂

Hate to say it, but with Raiders probably covering here, Bills look like the play under a TD tonight.

2-0

Not playing Saints game yet. Gonna look for a live spot.

Dallas got hosed by the refs on perfect coverage on 3rd and 18. If you aren’t making contact with the receiver you don’t have to play the dang ball.

But at least I came out positive on that game

Hate to say it, but with Raiders probably covering here, Bills look like the play under a TD tonight.
Idk man. Stuck on 7 all day. Weird with the biggest public play of the day the line didn’t budge off 7 and actually moved down for a minute

Idk man. Stuck on 7 all day. Weird with the biggest public play of the day the line didn’t budge off 7 and actually moved down for a minute
It was -6.5 at Bovada earlier. Went to -7 -115 before kickoff. This first drive showing why. I should have just took the 7, but maybe I'll wait for the Saints +14 or more.

Trevor is the hardest QB to watch. He’s so bad until the defenses go in prevent. 3rd and 2 and he has a man WIDE open over the middle because he drops back 20 yards he gets sacked

Trevor is the hardest QB to watch. He’s so bad until the defenses go in prevent. 3rd and 2 and he has a man WIDE open over the middle because he drops back 20 yards he gets sacked
Hill has to be hurt badly for us to be sticking with this bum. That’s 2 sacks that are 100% his fault. Slow 10 yard drop, never feels the pressure, doesn’t slide up in the pocket.

Kicking myself for not playing Bills like I wanted too. Could be staring at 3-0 today.

Bills -7.5 for the 3Q live

Attachments

• FAC04483-96E0-4D2B-98B9-1EB36005718E.jpeg
    FAC04483-96E0-4D2B-98B9-1EB36005718E.jpeg
    41.4 KB · Views: 1
Almost his a parlay last night State +18.5 and Saints/Bills O37…but second leg landed on the number and pushed so I won less than a unit. Would have been a nice hit at +195.

Ended up 2-0 on the day. Not worried about counting that half a parlay in my record.

Boise 1H ML -145
Texas 1H ML -145

Boise St -2.5

Texas -2.5

Nebraska ML -115

More to come

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom