Week 14 All Sports Betting Thread (3 Viewers)

BBarnes

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
NFL 90-67 (57%)

NCAA 98-70 (58%)

NCAAB 4-2 (67%)
GL

And GEAUX USA tomorrow against IRAN

Last edited:
I wanted to pull the trigger on that one, but I honestly know :poop: about soccer.
Idk much about it either besides what I’ve read up on and then I’ve watched both of those teams. Iran was going to try and do two things, play defense for the draw because that would allow them to move on and play super dirty trying to bait USA players and officials. They did that but it didn’t work. Thankfully

5-5 last week. Had three sure-looking wins swing late that hurt. Had one backdoor save me, though.

NFL YTD 51-30-1

Broncos under the 38.5.

They have gone under 10 out of 11 games......been cleaning up all season.

No need to stop now.

Broncos under the 38.5.

They have gone under 10 out of 11 games......been cleaning up all season.

No need to stop now.

Depends on what you think the Ravens will do, even if you think the Broncos won't chip in much.

What if Lamar goes off and they put 35 on the board, to go along with 6 or 7 by the Broncos?

Not saying any of that to discourage you from whatever your lean might be on that game........but it just reminds me a little of when I'd sometimes parlay the Saints at home in 2011 with the Overs. Like "the O/U is somewhere between 48 and 52 ? Yeah, the Saints could potentially get 45 themselves".....ha.

Didn’t end up taking the first half bet but leaving it for my record on here because I forgot to come take it down

1-0 NCAAB

Santa Clara -2.5 1H

Santa Clara -4 NCAAB
1-1

✅💰Marshall 1H -2

Parlay

Marshall ML-✅, Duke ML- ✅ Drexel ML✅, TCU ML-✅, Rider ML -✅

Attachments

• 7EDC4BBC-3284-4832-998D-A2A57E18F47A.jpeg
    7EDC4BBC-3284-4832-998D-A2A57E18F47A.jpeg
    41.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Unreal lose by 1 in the Purdue game bc a dumb guard on arguably the team that’s playing the best in the country can’t make 1 of 2 free throws.

Parlay looking good. It pays around $1400 so let’s pray it holds up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom