Week 2 Picks (1 Viewer)

InThatNumber

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
ESPN's are up, thought I'd start a thread so we could keep all of the picks centralized.

For those that don't like to give ESPN a click, everyone picked the Saints except KC Joyner and Chris Mortensen, and the Falcons swept the Rams (oh how sweet that upset will be).

For those that don't mind giving ESPN a click or like to look at the colorful pictures:NFL Picks and Predictions for Week 2 - National Football League - ESPN

I know its not going to happen.. but how amazing would it be if..

Saints beat the Buccaneers
Rams beat the Falcons
Buffalo beats Panthers.. that would be like

2-0
0-2
0-2
0-2

with 2 division wins.

fully expect the falcons to bounce back, but disappointed we won't be able to watch that one before ours since CBS has the double-header this week. Should be a good one, Rams are much improved.. just in a tough luck division. They can beat Atlanta - will be tough in the GA dome though.

I'm surprised so many people picked Atlanta to win next week with the way their O-line played against us. That Rams defense is going to be a problem for them.

I know its not going to happen

This DEFINITELY has a chance of happening. I think we all feel like the Saints have a real good shot at picking up the W this week. The Panthers play on the road against a much-improved Bills team that almost took down the Patriots last week. The Rams look much better than last year as well, and the Falcons may be without Roddy White AND Julio Jones (both listed as questionable).

The odds are against this happening, but it is certainly a possibility. And I will have cold beer on ice ready to celebrate if it does.

I'm going to the Saints game but with all these great games and possible outcomes I Knox of wish I'd be home to switch back and forth between games. Gonna be an interesting weekend again!

Rams beat the Falcons
Buffalo beats Panthers.. that would be like

2-0
0-2
0-2
0-2

with 2 division wins.

That would be so freakin' sweet.

Could these guys be anymore biased than this? Almost every single one of them picks the same teams, I am going against them on some.

Patriots
Rams - Give them a shot, they get no credit at all under Fisher.
Panthers - I can't believe the Bills are the majority pick. Newton is going to light them up
Bears - Why not? They tend to beat Minnesota at home.
Packers - Look for this to go either way in a heavy shoot out between two teams with no defenses
Colts - In a very close game
Cowboys - They should know Andy Reid very well, expect to see old Alex Smith against that pass rush.
Chargers - They got screwed against Houston, and I am going with my gut here
Ravens - The Browns will lay down early
Texans - In a close game, they win
Lions - Something just tells me the Lions are going to let them hang around in this game and nearly lose
Saints - Blow out
Raiders - Big win, everyone will be in love with Pryor
Giants - I have a bad feeling about this. They are going to be mad as hell
49ers - Watch them blow out the Seaducks and expose them for who they really are
Steelers - In a close one, the Bengals will get screwed or make some bad mistakes.

Steelers suck this yr. they're old. Cincy will lock the division.

Totally agree, but I always pick the Steelers to at least even it with the Bengals. It's rare they are ever swept. Bengals swept that entire division in 2009, oddly enough.

Rams beat the Falcons
Buffalo beats Panthers.

I might be crazy but I don't think that's crazy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom