Week 2: Saints Injury Report with Thomas, Davenport Listed (1 Viewer)

Emmanuel Sanders (non-injury related)

denzel-relieved.gif

both teams injury reports:

And both remain off of IR ...

Davenport is going to end up missing like the first 5 games... and then everyone will be screaming “why didn’t they just IR him?”

No Incognito (dirty) or Ruggs practicing. Some key losses for the Raiders if they can't go.

No Incognito (dirty) or Ruggs practicing. Some key losses for the Raiders if they can't go.
I think Incognito will play. He has an Achilles injury which requires rest. Definitely not 💯 and could rupture if he explodes on it. RT is likely out. Down two offensive linemen would be huge. Center Hudson is all pro and Gabe Jackson is good. They rely heavily on the run game so this is good for us.

Ruggs especially. I re-watched that Raiders-Panthers game and that dude is a playmaker.

ruggs said he was okay in his postgame PC, but we’ll see. Could be a game time decision.

Same with Brown and Kwiatkoski - more optimistic on K out of those 2. His pec isn’t torn and he supposedly played thru a similar but worse injury before.

If Ruggs can’t go, it’ll be a loss, no doubt. I’d look for Agholor to start, and for speed we’d activate Rico Gafford. Gafford was a DB in college that we signed as FA last year and converted to WR. He played a few games at the end of the year, and spent all offseason with Carr and other doing informal workouts.

Believe it or not, he’s as fast as Ruggs. :shocked:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom