Week 2 (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Stands still empty. I'm hoping that changes when games are played in different stadiums next year.

Stands still empty. I'm hoping that changes when games are played in different stadiums next year.
It’s all about cost cutting and getting to a season two. Also, it’s more important to create a better TV presentation. If the USFL can hover around 1 million or so, they will survive.

On the field, I think tomorrow’s Breakers Vs Bandits game will be a preview of the South Division championship.

Last edited:
It’s all about cost cutting and getting to a season two. Also, it’s more important to create a better TV presentation. If the USFL can hover around 1 million or so, they will survive.

On the field, I think tomorrow’s Breakers Vs Bandits game will be a preview of the South Division championship.
Yeah, the only team that will draw live fans are the Stallions. They had a decent crowd for their game last night.

Yeah, the only team that will draw live fans are the Stallions. They had a decent crowd for their game last night.
When you’re selling 10 dollar tickets and letting people stay for multiple games, you’re basically giving up on attendance.
But I think they’ve been doing well on the TV presentation.

When you’re selling 10 dollar tickets and letting people stay for multiple games, you’re basically giving up on attendance.
But I think they’ve been doing well on the TV presentation.
I agree. I think they have been putting out an enjoyable product so far. Especially considering the mere 3 week training camp.

I agree. I think they have been putting out an enjoyable product so far. Especially considering the mere 3 week training camp.
And I may be biased since the Breakers are clearly the best team in the league, but I think it’ll survive.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom