Every team's Elixir
Reaction score
Last weeks totals:

4-1 NFL
2-1 CFB

YTD:

13-12 CFB
8-6 NFL

Laid off playing a million games and did better last week. Haven't really looked at tonight's game BUT I'd lean Jets early just glancing at it because the Browns are likely getting hammered on the "they almost beat the Saints" hype. I know the Browns have covered 2 straight as well as big dogs. Now they head home as a favorite. You are getting a full FG with the Jets to work with.

Something may change my mind or I may not play it. GL either way.

Last edited:
Difficult for tonight. Average spread is +3 and points around 40.5/41. I think the Jets and Browns have played each other the last 3 seasons with Jets covering all three times. I agree with Bonchie that the Browns mentality of “we almost beat the Saints” coupled with this is the first time they’re favorites in like 3 seasons, will be the death of them. This is almost a classic setup to fail for the Brownies.

I’m taking the Jets with +3

so i shouldnt take a flyer in fantasy football on the browns defense?

I'm taking The Under tonight. Just locked it in at 41. Cleveland's defense is actually good. I think there will be several turnovers.

I think the Browns are a 6 or 7 win team should be 2-0 if their kicker could make a FG. These are my NFL picks for the week

Browns -3
Saints +3
Chargers +7

so i shouldnt take a flyer in fantasy football on the browns defense?

What are your other options?

I think it's a quality play. TNF games are usually sloppy with turnovers and lower scoring.

They put up 17 against Pit and 9 against us. Both great offenses.

I think the Browns are a 6 or 7 win team should be 2-0 if their kicker could make a FG. These are my NFL picks for the week

Browns -3
Saints +3
Chargers +7

Should be 2-0? Down two scores to Pitt and should have won? Naw...they’re the Browns, they’re where they’re supposed to be for now. 0-2

I won't down anyone who plays the Browns. I do think they are the better team tonight (which has little to do with whether I think they cover).

But you are essentially calling your shot here. The Browns have not won a game since 2016. There were lots of weeks, just like tonight, where you could say "this is it...this is where they get it."

Just be careful or go low on this game.

Last edited:
Can you imagine all those Browns fans in bars waiting to get their free Bud Light against us and the kicker misses that FG? lol

Taking Jets ML +150

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom