Week 3 Flex (1 Viewer)

Galbreath34

Very Banned
Reaction score
Ok, in week 1 my hunch on Meachem did me proud. Last week, not so much. I'm still high on him to go off for two big ones in any game, but maybe one of you can convince me to go with someone else for week 3. Here's my lineup:

QB Brees
RB Ronnie Brown
RB Fred Jackson
WR Andre Johnson
WR Calvin Johnson
TE Cooley
K Gould
DST New Orleans
RB/WR Meachem

Bench: Hasselbeck, LeSean McCoy, Cedric Benson, Johnny Knox, Chris Henry, Minnesota.

The biggest competition in my mind comes from the two RBs and Knox.

I have not heard that westbrook is out. if he is McCoy would be nice but Benson has been very good so far this season and he is the best bet at the flex position. He should be your starter most weeks

T

The thing that gives me a bit of pause on Benson is that Pittsburgh shut down Johnson and has their backs against the wall. I agree it sounds more dicey that Westbrook may be resting and playing.

mccoy...think westbrook is out and kc can't stop the run. it's not close.
Right call. I was going to wait until this morning to hear if Westbrook was going to go, missed the deadline and left Meachem in there. After getting 260+ in the first two weeks, everyone on my team, drew included had a weak fantasy day, but had I actually listened to the advice I asked for, I would have won by 7+ instead of losing by 8. Oh well, still an easy crowd I'm up against, but unlike the Saints, I'm not perfect after 3 weeks now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom