Week 4 NCAA/NFL Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

9-2 YTD

0-1 W3

Dolphins +4.5
Commanders +6.5
Bengals -6.5
Bears -3

I just can't bring myself to play our garbage game. 0-2 team at home, if we win, I'll be surprised.

9-2 YTD

0-1 W3

Dolphins +4.5
Commanders +6.5
Bengals -6.5
Bears -3

I just can't bring myself to play our garbage game. 0-2 team at home, if we win, I'll be surprised.
Only thing offsetting any 0-2 trend is they are a public dog. Not a good thing at all

But of course, if our offense continues to suck, we could easily lose

Winston being Winston again. Missing wide open receivers on 3rd and 6. Good lord

Offensive line being trash can’t run block the worst run defense we will see

And don’t get me started on this gosh awful pete Carmichael. He knew he was garbage without Sean, that’s why he wanted to step away

Last edited:
And don’t get me started on this gosh awful pete Carmichael. He knew he was garbage without Sean, that’s why he wanted to step away
Yeah... I don't see how any changes is gonna turn around the offense with him calling brain dead plays.

Yeah... I don't see how any changes is gonna turn around the offense with him calling brain dead plays.
I more want a change because our QB is hurt. The defenses are loading the box because they know that. He’s a sitting duck.

Make a change and let him heal up and at least see what happens….

2-1-1 early

Falcons ML
Arizona +3.5
Packers ML

I more want a change because our QB is hurt. The defenses are loading the box because they know that. He’s a sitting duck.

Make a change and let him heal up and at least see what happens….
Idk... That was a crazy winnable game with Winston

Fumble 6
2 missed FG
Tipped passed INT
PJ Williams whiff leading to a 60 yard TDs
The constant penalties on offense

We gave Carolina a W on a silver platter. The offense from discipline, attention to detail, and playcalling was just dreadful.

Idk... That was a crazy winnable game with Winston

Fumble 6
2 missed FG
Tipped passed INT
PJ Williams whiff leading to a 60 yard TDs
The constant penalties on offense

We gave Carolina a W on a silver platter. The offense from discipline, attention to detail, and playcalling was just dreadful.
He took a huge sack that was 100% on him and his inability to read presnap (led to the missed FG), he missed two easy touchdowns, etc.

He of course is NOT the only problem we have, but his play is very bad. That is until the opposing team goes into soft zone

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom