Week 5 NCAA/NFL Betting (1 Viewer)

Just like Vegas was begging for Steeler money against the Browns. This is another super shady line tonight. Bengals have looked awful, played a soft schedule, and haven’t looked even close to as good as the dolphins. Dolphins get Armstead and Waddle back and Tua is playing. They are still a 3.5 point dog.

It’s like Vegas is begging for Mia action because the Bengals are going to cover

Just like Vegas was begging for Steeler money against the Browns. This is another super shady line tonight. Bengals have looked awful, played a soft schedule, and haven’t looked even close to as good as the dolphins. Dolphins get Armstead and Waddle back and Tua is playing. They are still a 3.5 point dog.

It’s like Vegas is begging for Mia action because the Bengals are going to cover
Going to show my total ignorance here. Are you saying you think the Bengals cover or the bets should obviously be on MIA?

Like I've said before - I am turrible at betting and just trying to understand your take here.

Going to show my total ignorance here. Are you saying you think the Bengals cover or the bets should obviously be on MIA?

Like I've said before - I am turrible at betting and just trying to understand your take here.
Right now Vegas is getting close to 50/50 which is what they want.

Obviously people that bet routinely, at least the majority, are going to feel like Miami should cover and even win SU. They’re the better team, played the better schedule, undefeated, etc. now they’re getting 4 against an inferior team. Miami seems too easy here

Me personally just looking at it from the outside, it’s a bad spot for Miami. Short week after their D played 90+ snaps.

Bengals -3 1H
Might be one of the worst beats man! Unreal.

First a coach calls a dumba** 4th and 1 call instead of taking the FG bc let’s face it, he’s another overrated coach

Second, Miami was mailing in the first half and Cincy got a personal foul that was incredibly uncalled for

Third, you allow slow Teddy to get out of pressure and blow a coverage on 3rd and 5 to setup first a goal..

Fourth, let an ugly executed shovel pass work

And it takes all that consecutively to beat me

Last edited:
Might be one of the worst beats man! Unreal.

First a coach calls a dumba** 4th and 1 call instead of taking the FG bc let’s face it, he’s another overrated coach

Second, Miami was mailing in the first half and Cincy got a personal foul that was incredibly uncalled for

Third, you allow slow Teddy to get out of pressure and blow a coverage on 3rd and 5 to setup first a goal..

Fourth, let an ugly executed shovel pass work

And it takes all that consecutively to beat me
The real joys of football season right there. As a general rule, I mostly can't stand Unders, but from what I can tell (didn't watch the game), my Bengals team total under went from being a mostly sure thing to absolutely dead within a few minutes of Teddy throwing a pick.

Hey - if we are betting on the Saints-Vikings game, does it have to be in the local currency? Asking because the wife said I could definitely afford to lose a few pounds....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom