Week 5 NCAA/NFL Betting (1 Viewer)

They didn’t obviously. It was live. Clearly every book in the world that does live lines gave that same line at some point in the 1H

It’s Bovada, one of the biggest and most accessible books out there. Easy to find the line
I saw 8:30am and thought it was the time you made the bet. Saints must have been down 7-0 when you placed it. Either way it was a win so good call.

Giants -3
Commanders +3
Titans +4

Daniel Jones getting hurt is probably gonna screw me, but we will see if their D can keep holding.

Daniel Jones getting hurt is probably gonna screw me, but we will see if their D can keep holding.
He only missed a drive and a half. Didn’t really impact anything. They couldn’t do anything in the 2H with whoever was at QB. Thankfully they were playing the bears who have no offense

Crazy that the bears haven’t given up a 2H touchdown all year

2-1 bears were in position for a back door opportunity but of course they muff the punt. Doubt with a bum like Fields at QB they would have scored anyway
Steelers live -165

Cardinals 1H ML -105

Cardinals ML -105

Raiders ML -150

Jets showing that Zach Wilson is going to be pretty decent if he can stay healthy

I tried to take the Jets ML live and accidentally clicked Steelers. Bahahaha what an idiot man

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom