Week 5 NFL Distribution Maps (1 Viewer)

nothing like having kurt warner doing the play by play for an arizona game against the saints. Looking forward to nothing but fair and balanced commentary.

nothing like having kurt warner doing the play by play for an arizona game against the saints. Looking forward to nothing but fair and balanced commentary.

Ahh another homeristc lovefest.

I'll just have to tune out the fox announcers like I always do!

I am looking forward to it. I don't think Kurt has a dog in the fight at all. Arizona was just a stop for him in his career. I think it will be very interesting to get his insight on playing the saints. He is a bright articulate guy who walked away from millions with his health intact. He is a class act in every way.

FFS why can they not show the Saints game in DFW area? Its just crap programming on here otherwise...

Why does the Saints broadcast always seem to go around or stop dead right at Montgomery? I'm getting a little tired of having to watch EVERY regular Sunday game on my computer.

I'm confused, I don't see a map for FOX sports late game and the only option is New Orleans @ Arizona. Does that mean there is no football on at that time or am I getting the Saints game?

I'm confused, I don't see a map for FOX sports late game and the only option is New Orleans @ Arizona. Does that mean there is no football on at that time or am I getting the Saints game?

It's because it's CBS turn to show two games and fox gets one. It alternates next week most likely will be 2 fox and 1 CBS

So most people wont see the Saints game, and the one's that do wont be able to see the early games.

It's because it's CBS turn to show two games and fox gets one. It alternates next week most likely will be 2 fox and 1 CBS

That's what I was worried about. Danm that sucks, thank god for James_K_P, just too bad I can't watch it in HD.

I believe it means that (at least in most places) there will be only one Fox game this week--the areas shown in light blue will take the Saints/Cardinals afternoon game, the other areas will take a morning game.

Will get some value out of our Sunday Ticket subscription this week.

This week, unless you live in the light blue shaded areas for Saints at Cardinals, you will only get the early game. If you get the Saints game, you won't get the early game.

FFS why can they not show the Saints game in DFW area? Its just crap programming on here otherwise...

Dallas is playing at home at the same time. There is exactly zero chance you'll have a game on opposite any home team (assuming a sold-out stadium). Notice that Arizona is home this week -on Fox-, and as such they do not have a late game on CBS (gray color).

When Dallas is out of town, there's a tiny chance you'll get a Saints game, but the planets really need to line up for you, since the other NFCE teams get priority there. Honestly, other than the prime time and turkey day games, I think the only other Saints game in Dallas for the rest of the year is maybe the Cleveland game in week 7, and even then you'll likely have Pittsburgh - Miami instead as a national game.

By the way, regarding double-headers, for the rest of the season you will all find that CBS has double-headers on odd numbered NFL weeks (and therefore Fox the evens, of course). The exceptions to that are weeks 13 / 14 (first two weeks of Dec.), when they switch.* Also, both teams have DHs in week 17.

As for Montgomery, unfortunately you're simply a victim of geography. Atlanta is 125 miles closer.

* I think this is because week 13 only has 5 AFC teams on the road Sunday afternoon - SNF and MNF are both all-AFC that weekend. Not sure though.

*sigh*
Denver @ Baltimore
San Diego @ Oakland
Green Bay @ Washington (with Buck and Aikman:rant:)

Looks like I'll be watchng a stream again :jpshakehead:

I recommend moving up the road to Oakland - at least that way you won't have to watch their home games. :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom