Week 5 playoff forecast: Saints a virtual lock - Yahoo Sports (1 Viewer)

kfran

TwoDat! Let's Do It Again
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Week 5 playoff forecast: Saints a virtual lock

By Stephen Oh, AccuScore Oct 7, 3:36 pm EDT

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ys-accuscoreplayoffshifts100709&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

...The Saints keep rolling thanks to a great running game and defense. Their playoff chances are now close to 95 percent. They are especially strong because what was supposed to be a three-team race in the division is now just a two-team race between the Saints and Falcons. Tampa Bay is also worst than expected. In preseason forecasts the Bucs averaged six wins, but they now appear to be a two or three-win team...

...The Saints keep rolling thanks to a great running game and defense.

Every time I read something like this I feel like I'm living in some weird parallel universe.

the amazing thing about the artcile is that we have the highest percentage to win our division then any other NFC team

If things go right over the next few weeks, we could be playing to clinch the South (for all practical intents and purposes) when we host the Falcons on Monday night in early November.

I'm not even too worried about the South at this point though - I'm focused on the Giants/Vikings/49ers for home field throughout.

Worlds%20Largest%20Wheel%20of%20Cheese.jpg

cheesebig_3.jpg

16_cheese_lg.jpg

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2007/05/the_cheese_commutes_alone.html

I love cheese. Also, I love Kool-Aid. These are two things I will be serving at my party. In February. For sure.

Every time I read something like this I feel like I'm living in some weird parallel universe.

Watch what happens if we win a game behind 2 TD's off of punt returns. Then the pundits will applaud our special teams, and their heads will explode from all the nice things there are to say about us.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom