Week 7 NFL/CFB Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

Eagles Team Total Over 22.5

Navy TT Over 9.5 1H -135

Navy TT Over 21.5 +110

NFL 38-34

CFB 50-47

Last edited:
Eagles +7 seems too easy. Gotta look at this one hard.

Do y'all have any thoughts on Clemson / Syracuse tomorrow night?

Clemson is favored by 2 TDs and the O/U is 45.

Clemson seems to be adjusting to post-Lawrence life about as well as LSU has adjusted to post-Burrow life, but at some point they are bound to look a little more like what we're used to seeing, right?

Do y'all have any thoughts on Clemson / Syracuse tomorrow night?

Clemson is favored by 2 TDs and the O/U is 45.

Clemson seems to be adjusting to post-Lawrence life about as well as LSU has adjusted to post-Burrow life, but at some point they are bound to look a little more like what we're used to seeing, right?
LSU is more like a catastrophic implosion rather than having to adjust to life post Burrow. Getting embarrassed by a basketball school is pretty much the low point of watching LSU since i started watching over 30 years ago.

Yes i remember the early 90s but they were supposed to be terrible. The Troy loss was bad but at least Troy comes from a state with a lot of football talent. Getting punked by UCLA a typically soft and finesse playing school was worse. The blowout loss to UK just humiliating.

Eagle over 22.5
Eagles 1H Over

LSU is more like a catastrophic implosion rather than having to adjust to life post Burrow. Getting embarrassed by a basketball school is pretty much the low point of watching LSU since i started watching over 30 years ago.

Yes i remember the early 90s but they were supposed to be terrible. The Troy loss was bad but at least Troy comes from a state with a lot of football talent. Getting punked by UCLA a typically soft and finesse playing school was worse. The blowout loss to UK just humiliating.

I get it.

What's happening with Orgeron presently reminds me a little bit of Doug Pederson's stint with the Eagles, going from being the toast of the town to someone who is now suddenly viewed as the most clueless individual to ever don a headset. And Ed hasn't even finished his 2nd post-title season.

Having said that, 2019 was the greatest season I've witnessed as a fan of LSU, and may ever witness. It was absolutely worth seeing that if it means having to go through whatever rebuild the team is going through now. Look no further than our Saints.....the model of consistency for the last 4 years, but no additional titles to show for it.

Missed chip shot FG will end up costing us the team total over.
I think we can depend on on Eagles to get a garbage time TD.

But I'm really starting to hate kickers this season

Man.... Hurts still Jalen Hurts, but he needs help.

They went for 2 in a spot no one ever goes for 2 in. So yeah. My luck’s running out.

Random, pointless two point conversion costs me the win. That one sucks.

0-1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom