Week 7 NFL/CFB Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

Not liking much nfl games this weekend.

A lot of road favorites stick out and that's no good.

Got home in time to see Tennessee get cheated so badly. Obviously a first down on 4th and 24. Guy comes in from 30 yards away to overturn the spot. Clearly a screw job

0-2 on the weekend in college......but that's what I get for backing 2 inept, garbage offenses. At least with Wisconsin I was thinking it would look closer to last year's Saints/Broncos outcome, playing such a one-dimensional team.

Should have just taken LSU and the points. Obviously I wasn't necessarily expecting an outright win, but it's not surprising the team showed up to fight for Orgeron.

Tomorrow is KC -3.5 1H.

I got a big parlay on the Ole Miss game... Be nice if Tennessee fans stop being trashy

Got home in time to see Tennessee get cheated so badly. Obviously a first down on 4th and 24. Guy comes in from 30 yards away to overturn the spot. Clearly a screw job
Ehhhhhhh... That ball was short with down by contact and not having the ball stretched out, but in his stomach.

Terrible camera angle tho

Man.... Texas really missed up a Saturday for me.

Ehhhhhhh... That ball was short with down by contact and not having the ball stretched out, but in his stomach.

Terrible camera angle tho
I have to agree with the post game guys. Bad call, because of how it transpired. The official closest to the play marked it at the 40. Guy comes from 20 yards down the field to change the spot. No possible way any human walking the earth can make that call.

If it’s called a first as it should have been on the field based off the side judge that came into spot, there’s 0% chance it’s overturned

Either way, they were still 2 inches from losing. Good game though

Last bet of the day was live Utah ML over Arizona St

Attachments

• 4340B21D-ED8B-4825-A40B-B7E3FEEA7980.jpeg
    4340B21D-ED8B-4825-A40B-B7E3FEEA7980.jpeg
    40.9 KB · Views: 2
29-17 NFL YTD

0-1 this week (2-0 CFB but I separate them)

Early Leans:

Bears +6
Panthers +2.5 (highest confidence)
Colts -10
WFT +7

Have not been posting my picks, been very busy and forget to do so. Had a 10-6 day yesterday, so not bad.

I am not much on NFL games, but this week I do like these 5. I may have a few player props as well. Each week I typically make 2-3 player prop bets. Been hitting on Derrick Henry. Hit on him successfully, 5 of 6 weeks thus far.

Today;
Jags +3
Panthers +2.5
Bengals -3.5
Broncos -4
Patriots +3.5

Chargers ML good value?

Baltimore came back from a huge deficit against the Colts the other week but really were lucky to win that, and were almost single-handedly dragged over the line by Jackson in the second half.

Chargers have been on fire. I quite like them as an underdog bet.

Chargers ML good value?

Baltimore came back from a huge deficit against the Colts the other week but really were lucky to win that, and were almost single-handedly dragged over the line by Jackson in the second half.

Chargers have been on fire. I quite like them as an underdog bet.

A lot of it depends on how much stock you put into the notion that West Coast teams don't always play very well in the early kickoffs when traveling East.

For a while I think there was definitely something to that, but in recent years it feels like that hasn't been as much of a factor. I don't know if those West Coast teams have just figured out better ways to prepare, or what.

Another thing to take into consideration is that the current Chargers offense is pretty much the Saints offense that we knew and loved for the last decade or so. For whatever reason, the Ravens under Harbaugh always gave the Saints fits, save for that one time that Justin Tucker did us a solid on a missed PAT.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom