Week 7 NFL/CFB Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

Pretty sure Justin Fields has a sub 80 IQ. Bears are driving to score in plus territory and he takes two sacks where he was well out of the pocket and could have just thrown it away. Now out of FG range. Ignorant QBing even for a rookie.

1-3 unless Panthers stop sucking. Looking like my first losing week.

Browns +3
Patriots +3.5

Woah...Panther just tied it on a miracle TD drive with two 4th downs and got the 2 point conversion.

This Viking Carolina game is probably my favorite game of the year so far

HE MISSED...lol...

Panthers still gonna break my heart in OT. Noway they win unless they get the ball first. Vikings O is unstoppable right now.

There it is. Panthers couldn't stop the Vikings. Didn't think about it, but should have nailed the Vikings once they won the toss.

Favorites are destroying.

7-1 today. There's always a few weeks like this a year and I get creamed because I favor dogs in statistically beneficial spots.

And looks like they are gonna clean up the late slate as well.

Might as well count that Browns play as a loss already. When it rains it pours.

1-4 today.

Took Raiders ML +110 live to chase.

FFS...I can't catch a break today. Patriots had multiple chances to cover that game, all Dallas needed is a FG to win, and the Pats blow a coverage to give up a TD in OT. Pick 6 during regulation when the cover was basically sealed. Non-called facemask in OT that would have put the Pats in FG range.

2-6 NFL this week.

No play tonight. Will post ticket if I play live.

Favorites now 9-2 today and the dog tonight is a stinker with a backup QB on the road.

Last edited:
Chargers ML good value?

Baltimore came back from a huge deficit against the Colts the other week but really were lucky to win that, and were almost single-handedly dragged over the line by Jackson in the second half.

Chargers have been on fire. I quite like them as an underdog bet.
I may as well have recommended everybody buy shares in Enron.

Been at our softball showcase, finally home. Locked this first half bet in earlier

Attachments

• BE975DB8-009F-4217-B3F7-FECAC1DFF723.jpeg
    BE975DB8-009F-4217-B3F7-FECAC1DFF723.jpeg
    44.3 KB · Views: 7
5-4 today. Was a tough day to make money for sure. Very unfortunate in that Patriots game. Should have went 7-2 today

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom