Week 7 TV Maps (1 Viewer)

Does that map correctly show NW Louisiana playing the Dallas game over the Saints game? Really? Pathetic.

This is the one and only reason they can be labeled Americas team. Because the media loves them and will show there games across the entire country. The more viewers they get the more people that can see them implode this season.

Does that map correctly show NW Louisiana playing the Dallas game over the Saints game? Really? Pathetic.

your right, and i wonder how many louisiana tax payers are going to have to watch dallas, even though our tax dollars go to the saints, doesnt make since to me...oh well...bww here i come

This is ridiculous. How is the Saints game the third rated game even though we are undefeated and DAL-ATL and CHI-CIN, while good games, feature no front-runners?

I bet there is a tacit complement in this decision: they don't expect our game to be competitive.

The ATL-DAL game is much more appealing than our game, for people that aren't Saints or Dolphin fans.

I live in Tallahassee, and typically we receive the Tampa Bay games on Fox. Last week, Fox decided before kickoff to change the game from Carolina-Tampa to New York-New Orleans. Local Bucs fans were furious and lodged their complains with the local Fox affiliate.

Maybe you folks in NW Louisiana will be treated to a last minute switch as well.

I'm still holding out hope for the Houston Fox affiliate to switch; last week they added the Saints to the Houston lineup as the Fox singleheader game...OPPOSITE the Texans, which is never done. I'm hoping that enough people gripe for the game that they decide to switch from Dallas to the Saints...first, there are a ton more Saints fans in Houston than Dallas fans, and second, Dallas stinks. Saints/Dolphins will be a much better game, IMO.

Our local Fox affiliate has this message above their "submit a comment" form:
NFL/Texans/Cowboys fans: KRIV/FOX 26 is not responsible for game programming decisions and restrictions. If you have a comment or question about football games airing locally, please contact the NFL. You can visit their website at http://www.nfl.com/. Thank you.

Now, there's no obvious method to express an opinion on game programming at nfl.com, which is annoying. But I also think that our Fox station's message is a load of garbage, since it seems to me that local affiliates make decisions to change what game they want all the time. Am I correct on that? So if that seems correct, Houston fans, take note: Here's the link to the online form. Let's send in a ton of emails saying that Houston has more Saints fans than Dallas fans, and we want to see that game instead.

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/subindex/about_us/contact_us

CBS got a whole slate of stinkers

Man -- just took a look at the whole game schedule and there are LOTS of real stinkers -- CBS especially. Only the late Fox timeslot has many interesting games -- and we won't get to see anything but Saints.

CBS:
NE@TB -- can NE hang 59 pts on another terrible team?
SD@KC -- SD underachiever vs KC no-achiever
Indy@StL -- #1 vs #32 on some power rankings
NYJ@Oak -- Struggling rookie QB vs struggling for whole career QB
Buf@Car -- maybe the best matchup but who cares?

Fox Early:
Min@Pit -- Easily most compelling game of the week other than Saints
SF@Hou -- Decent matchup of 2 also rans
GB@Cle -- I guess if you live there its interesting

Fox Late:
Atl@Dal -- Likely must win for both teams so good game
NO@Mia -- Duh
Chi@Cin -- Another interesting game

Way too many BAD teams in NFL this year. Where is parity?

Cool, Stockton and Charles Davis have the call. :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom