Week 8 NFL/CFB Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

All winner except Miami... Those goons. Glad I didn't waste money on a parlay. Just got to wait for my NBA to shake out. Looks good

5-6 this week with one 3 unit win on Bengals has me above water. Colts was a winner. Not sure on tonight.

I’m all on Saints -4 no matter the weather lol. We’ve gotten our 1 inexplicable loss out of the way early. Coming off a bye, this team will be all business and handle Seattle easily in my opinion.

Last edited:
Why you think so? Not questioning you btw. Just interested in your opinion. I don’t see many wins til Zion returns.

These back to back games just don't favor sweeps. Still gonna wait for later today.

I’m all on Saints -4 no matter the weather lol. We’ve gotten our 1 inexplicable loss out of the way early. Coming off a bye, this team will be all business and handle Seattle easily in my opinion.
The weather actually favors the Saints. Better oline, better running back, better defense, but special teams is worrisome

I sure hope you are right. I'm just hoping they escape the elements with a win.

Saints are off the board for me till game time so I can see the weather.

Game will be decided by TOs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom