Week 8 NFL/CFB Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

CC got to abandon the run to win this game. 2PT conversion was mad stupid by App.

App really could of sat on a one point lead bruhhhhh

Those gap A blitzes got CC all flustered

29 carries for 55 yards....

This is why you don't force the run if it's not there..

Nothing goods happens when you constantly burn plays to 4th down

Yea I def should’ve taken that into account. I thought he’d finally step up this year. Looking like same ol Pels unfortunately
Pelicans "This is fine" fans are annoying. Can't crush their hopium with legitimate red flags like trailing by 20 points in every game but one or how we aren't going to over pay Ball. Yet, we got Tomas, Temple, and Hart eating up $27 million in cap like that is any better.

I don't want to doom or gloom, season is over... Just someone acknowledge these glaring problems.

We haven't even played a 3pt team that actually tries to shot 40 3s a game....

Glad you guys had a good night last night because I sure didn’t. I had CC team total O34.5 and Red Sox. Rough night!

Glad you guys had a good night last night because I sure didn’t. I had CC team total O34.5 and Red Sox. Rough night!
The game Tuesday night I had stros+1.5/under 10.5 and thought I had it in the bags. Then of course stros went on to score 7 runs with 2 outs in the 9th to win 9-2 smh

Arkansas St TT O 24.5
Tulane TT O 27.5
Broncos +1.5
Broncos 1H +1/2

Wanted to take the under in the NFL game but don’t trust Cleveland’s defensive coordinator

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom