Week 8 NFL/CFB Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

Chi -6

Fading the Pelicans till proven otherwise is a no Brainer.

Trail by 20 points in 4 out of the last 5 games.

Missing Hart.
No quality bench

UConn +15
UCF +3

The UCF play is dicey. Backup QB, missing their best WR, RB banged up. But, they’re a different team at home and I think their defense can keep them in this game. Public loves Memphis here, there’s some good value on both of these plays

Will be adding a late play to the CSU vs Utah St game, that’ll likely be the best game of the night

UConn +15
UCF +3

The UCF play is dicey. Backup QB, missing their best WR, RB banged up. But, they’re a different team at home and I think their defense can keep them in this game. Public loves Memphis here, there’s some good value on both of these plays

Will be adding a late play to the CSU vs Utah St game, that’ll likely be the best game of the night
UCF already burn me a few time this season with low IQ shenanigans.

So, I'm going to pass on this game. I never pull for teams with back up QBs too.

13-2 All Time UCF
Memphis haven't ever won at UCF
Friday night wackiness

UCF already burn me a few time this season with low IQ shenanigans.

So, I'm going to pass on this game. I never pull for teams with back up QBs too.

13-2 All Time UCF
Memphis haven't ever won at UCF
Friday night wackiness
Oh trust me, I know. I’ve talked about UCF with you a few times. I just think this highly recruited backup QB has to get it together and have a coming out party at some point. He’s playing the second worst pass defense he’s played against and against a defensive front that can’t rush the passer. My literal only concern is UCF not being able to score enough to cover.

UConn +15
UCF +3

Added UCF 1Q ML

Attachments

• DF60C99D-CF3D-4DB8-9773-865562FF4BD8.jpeg
    DF60C99D-CF3D-4DB8-9773-865562FF4BD8.jpeg
    43.7 KB · Views: 0
3 PT away from another 20 point deficit. That would be 5 out of 6 games where we had a 20 point deficit.

Pelicans has achieved their 20 point deficit trend, again.

Keep the Fade strong.

May add some plays later and of course live bets through the day. Have 4 plays and a parlay that I won’t count as a win or loss. It’s just free play that I’ve accumulated

Syracuse +4
Wake -2.5
LSU +8
Utah -2.5

I really want to take LSU ML and may end up doing so, but I’ll post before kickoff if I do.

Parlay: $100 to win $2,046

Wisconsin ML
Ucla ML
Nevada +4.5 (bought point)
WVU +6 (bought 1.5)
Pitt ML
Iowa St ML

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom