Week 8: Saints Wednesday Injury Report (1 Viewer)

ktmoze

VIP Subscribing Member
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
WR Marquez Callaway was one of three Saints receivers listed on the Wednesday Injury Report for Week 8.

Good to see Armstead at least limited. Sanders was expected... as was CGM...

Not good that Easton missed last game with a concussion and now is listed with an “elbow”.

So CGM was held out of a game because for disciplinary reasons, but weeks later he s still a DNP in practice. Seems odd to me. but then again, I'm easily confused.

So CGM was held out of a game because for disciplinary reasons, but weeks later he still a DNP in practice. Seems odd to me. but then again, I'm easily confused.
New hamstring injury

I’d say that we have seen the last of Austin Carr this year, but his second stint on the active roster last week, doesn’t count bc he replaced a player out do to Covid. Carr finna eat with 2.75 TDs......maybe I should lower his bar to 2.75 receptions. That’s 2 receptions and a near catch

Last edited:
Anyone got Lonzell Hill's, Quinn Early's, or Floyd Turner's number?

I guess its gonna be alot of running the ball and plenty of Lights Kamara Action.

So CGM was held out of a game because for disciplinary reasons, but weeks later he s still a DNP in practice. Seems odd to me. but then again, I'm easily confused.
Got hurt in practice preparing for the Panthers game
Grade 1 hamstring sprain.

Good to see Armstead at least limited. Sanders was expected... as was CGM...

Not good that Easton missed last game with a concussion and now is listed with an “elbow”.

It's a typo, I'm certain. Saints official site lists him as LP labeled as concussion.

Cam Meredith is a free agent. We should bring him back and give him the opportunity to prove both teams wrong for having moved him out.

He injured his hamstring during warmups hus first day back from discipline/ankle injury.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom