Week 8: Saints Wednesday Injury Report (1 Viewer)

Cam Meredith is a free agent. We should bring him back and give him the opportunity to prove both teams wrong for having moved him out.
So we would possibly just have harris and smith? Montgomery is still not able to play.if we even wanted to use him at WR. We must have to use Kamara at WR

FYI, the Bears injury report looks worse than ours but that's likely in part to the short week for them

Three of their WRs didn't practice either and their best one, Robinson, is doubtful. Obviously Mack not playing would be huge but I sincerely doubt he doesn't play.

So we would possibly just have harris and smith? Montgomery is still not able to play.if we even wanted to use him at WR. We must have to use Kamara at WR
No we must use the receivers that actually get paid to play WR Smith , Harris , Carr have faith let them earn their paycheck .

Its pointless to even think about free agents since there's no chance they'd be cleared to play by Sunday with all the covid protocols. May see Trautman more, maybe Taysom since we are paying him.

We've got Carr, Juwan Johnson and TLL on the practice squad for emergencies as well as Tommy Stevens .

I thought maybe if we are without Thomas, Sanders and Callaway, They would bring up Humphrey from the PS. But he is listed on the IR. I wonder if we go dumpster diving for a WR in the leftover FA's if there are any left.

Opposing teams have little film on Juwan johnson and lil Jordan. Which gives us the advantage. One or both of them Will play and show out. Brees is balling right now and he just wants the player to be in their Spot and he will get it to Them. I’m not worried. Give brees time and he will do the rest.

How long does Sanders have to sit?

• If a player tests positive and is showing symptoms, at least 10 days must pass since the symptoms first occurred and at least 72 hours must have passed since symptoms last occurred. This likely means that such a player will miss at least two games.

If CGM, Sanders, and Callaway are all out?

Welp...

:gosaints:49328A6D-CDC5-426B-BACD-7496D5B1D7B7.gif

Well literally just one week ago, it was our two main WR out.
Was anyone really counting on an UDFA rookie???
And with our two bigs out, it was business as usual, moving up and down the field. Scoring pretty much every drive.
Now one week later, same situation but add our UDFA rookie also out, and it’s panic time?

Nah, I’m going to trust our HOF QB and our HOF coach can get around losing an UDFA rookie for a week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom