Week 8: Saints Wednesday Injury Report (1 Viewer)

FYI, the Bears injury report looks worse than ours but that's likely in part to the short week for them

Three of their WRs didn't practice either and their best one, Robinson, is doubtful. Obviously Mack not playing would be huge but I sincerely doubt he doesn't play.

Yeah, Robinson is enormous for their offense. Mooney scares me on deep balls, but if Robinson is out, that puts an already limited offense in a real rough spot.

Missing Whitehair would also be huge for them. I know he left Monday’s game.

I’d expect the rest of the impactful guys on that list to play.

Well literally just one week ago, it was our two main WR out.
Was anyone really counting on an UDFA rookie???
And with our two bigs out, it was business as usual, moving up and down the field. Scoring pretty much every drive.
Now one week later, same situation but add our UDFA rookie also out, and it’s panic time?

Nah, I’m going to trust our HOF QB and our HOF coach can get around losing an UDFA rookie for a week.
It was a joke... a little levity over the situation.

:gosaints:

• If a player tests positive and is showing symptoms, at least 10 days must pass since the symptoms first occurred and at least 72 hours must have passed since symptoms last occurred. This likely means that such a player will miss at least two games.

I think Sanders has confirmed that he won't be playing.

So his wife loses taste and smell and he goes to the facility the next day? Man, no wonder Payton sounded salty about his positive test. He put the entire team at risk by ignoring one of the most widely known early symptoms of this virus in his own household.

We got very lucky that the entire WR room isn't infected.

25zxAb.gif

So his wife loses taste and smell and he goes to the facility the next day? Man, no wonder Payton sounded salty about his positive test. He put the entire team at risk by ignoring one of the most widely known early symptoms of this virus in his own household.

We got very lucky that the entire WR room isn't infected.

This is exactly why fans shouldn't be let into stadiums, no matter how small the number.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom