Week 8 TV Distribution Maps (LOL) (1 Viewer)

I love the humorous labeling on the Fox late games!
guy who beat Favre in the 1995 NFC Championship = Troy Aikman
guy who's familiar with QB man-crushes = Thom Brennaman?

I wish instead of the SF@IND game in NOLA we would get the NYG@PHI game.

Last edited:
People should not watch the "Favre" game to prove a point that we don't give a damn about him. Sadly, I know exactly where I'm going to be Sunday at 1.

I wish I was in one of the Favre-less areas. Sunday is gonna blow.

Its pretty funny, but seriously..would you really want to watch Arizona vs Carolina over Packers vs Vikings? Come on, not even Panthers and Cardinals fans want to watch their game.

Why not the Giants vs Philly game? Instead we will see Indianapolis vs SanFran?

Is Archie pulling strings at Fox 8? He wants everyone to see the chosen son, and keep Eli from embarrassing himself in front of the relatives.

The Fox early game is bizarre. Most of Louisiana is watching the Seattle/Dallas game, but what looks like just New Orleans is watching the 49ers/Colts.

The Fox early game is bizarre. Most of Louisiana is watching the Seattle/Dallas game, but what looks like just New Orleans is watching the 49ers/Colts.

I was thinking the same thing.. I think I could get two different games on CBS since I can get WAFB and WWL ota. And very nice to the farve map ahahaha.

I guess thats the area on the Tennessee/Kentucky border where they don't have TV yet. :ezbill:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom