Weekend all games thread 11/23-11/24 (1 Viewer)

I'd like to see OU as the #4 seed. The two Heisman front-runners face off, Lincoln vs Saban, Tough defense vs No defense, etc. It would be interesting in a car wreck kinda way.

Early Games
Michigan @tOSU
GaTech @ UGA
UF @ FSU
Syracuse @ BC

Round 2
AU @ Bama
Maryland @ PSU
Pitt @ U

Evening Games
USC @ Clemson
ND @ SC

After Dark
Utah State @ Boise

I'm going to fry another turkey and some wings and anything else I can thaw out to get my $$$ out of this damn peanut oil...

I have been telling people at work that Michigan's defense isn't **** for weeks now. It's easy to look like a good defense against one-dimensionally weak offenses. I just don't understand why the talking heads haven't been pointing out the obvious. I figured they would keep this game close though. If Harbaugh's seat wasn't warm before, it is now.

On to the Iron Bowl...

I know the Vandy/UT game isn't of much interest but if anyone but Bama wants to win the west they need Tennessee to be a better football team. Bama can pretty much check off 2 wins against the east as long as Tennessee sucks. Getting to a bowl game will give Tennessee some momentum going into next year. As of right now it doesn't look good.

If that wasn't the same hit as Devon I don't know a thing. There was helmet to helmet contact.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom