Weekly spin around the message boards (WEEK 12-13) (1 Viewer)

Who do I petition to get Shibby rewards for his valuable weekly contributions? This is the first thread I look for after game day.

Edit: Ravens link is broken. Just FYI

Wow the Vikes thread is a complete joke. From we've only added Sharper over the offseason (guy must not know who Greer is, can't forget Williams) to calling us a finesse offense (even though we've out rush them per game).

I think I added a new fan base on my hate list.

Who do I petition to get Shibby rewards for his valuable weekly contributions? This is the first thread I look for after game day.

Edit: Ravens link is broken. Just FYI

You can find a list of Mods when the server isn't as busy as it is now and contact them. You can start by giving them props: under their name they have a link you can click and give them positive rep points with.

Did I read that right? Giants' fans think Brees is overrated? WHAT? Some people are just mentally challenged. :aargh:

You can find a list of Mods when the server isn't as busy as it is now and contact them. You can start by giving them props: under their name they have a link you can click and give them positive rep points with.

Will do. I rep and give props every week.

Appreciate the help.

I'm loving this....thanks for the links shib!

I hope we put 60 points on the Cowboys. Their delusional homer fans make me sick.

I was reading that thread...it's like they were watching a different game than the rest of us.

They scare me the least of all our remaining opponents.

42-10 Saints over then Cowboys.

I haven't gotten to any other threads besides the Jet's In-Game. Oh man that's some good stuff! Thanks! LOL

Nice. I know the star was shopped in, but the cat still doesn't look happy to be in a sig on a Cowboy forum:

ac71b1b3-3797-4225-a6c6-801e77c2f929.Large.bmp

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom