Weekly spin around the message boards (WEEK 3-4) (1 Viewer)

Remember the Waterboy?

On that 4th and inches call in the 4th quarter, Dick Jauron was like Coach Klein when Coach Beaulieu (Gregg Williams) stole his green notebook with his fool proof plays.

Fixt. :9:

"1) Texans (potent offense and improved D)"

Their defense is horrible, worse than anything we've faced.

Buahahah, yea i love how he put that to justify the Texans in win and make it sound like it meant more then our wins.

That being said, there is no denying how good this Jets team is. I think it is going to be a great battle, i'm hoping that we can get this win, if we can what a huge boost going into the bye.

Jets Fan said:
their stadium will be LOUD........Hope we can shut them up early so they can get back to their gumbo.

I really like this statement!

Buahahah, yea i love how he put that to justify the Texans in win and make it sound like it meant more then our wins.

That being said, there is no denying how good this Jets team is. I think it is going to be a great battle, i'm hoping that we can get this win, if we can what a huge boost going into the bye.

Agreed and nicely said. :plus-un2:

on the opening line for this Sunday's game, Saints favored by 7.

Jets Fan said:
wow.....I would have thought around 3 maybe 4?????

I will take a TD against this unproven saints team all day!!

:idunno:

Remember the Waterboy?

On that 4th and inches call in the 4th quarter, Dick Jauron was like Coach Klein when Coach Beaulieu (Gregg Williams) stole his green notebook with his full proof plays.

LOL, too funny! That call killed me...oh, and killed any small chance we had.

Go Saints! Kill the J-E-T-S! Can't wait for that game.:9:

What I find humorous is if we beat the Jets the Giants fans will be saying that we still haven't played anyone yet...

I believe our opponents have a combined record of 4-5 while their opponents have gone 3-6. Why do they think they have had such a tougher schedule? I know they beat the Pats, but we beat the Eagles with a QB who looked very good this week. I'm just annoyed by this "the Saints haven't beat anyone" talk...

I was about to post this very thing. +1

Guys, we havent played anyone, IN THE DOME, yet, except Detroit, and the crowd wasnt totally into that 1 cuz of the score. Our crowd will unleash noise that Sanchez has never heard. Let them think what they want. And the NFL is giving us 3 more houirs to party, its gonna be loud.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom