Weighted Blanket (1 Viewer)

I just got one not too long ago.

Total game changer. It's hard to describe the impact it has had on my sleep, but it's been incredible. Every bit as advertised.

But you have to pay for it. There are a *LOT* of them out there and the quality varies. I had to send one back because it was priced middle of the road and I figured it would be good enough.

Not even close. It wore unevenly and became cumbersome to use and was uneven.

So, I spent a bigger chunk and the difference in quality is... unreal.

It was 100 bucks difference... and worth every penny.

My advice would be to be willing to spend a fair chunk, or else you'll get a crappy one and think that it was a waste, and an overrated fad

Total game changer. It's hard to describe the impact it has had on my sleep, but it's been incredible. Every bit as advertised.

But you have to pay for it. There are a *LOT* of them out there and the quality varies. I had to send one back because it was priced middle of the road and I figured it would be good enough.

My advice would be to be willing to spend a fair chunk, or else you'll get a crappy one and think that it was a waste, and an overrated fad

What brand did you get?

it has helped a lot with my restless sleep. noticeably different if i don't use it.

Anyone use a weighted blanket?

I didn’t even know they existed until earlier this year

I got a 25lb one and it does take some getting used to

Some of the reviews said it took them days and some never did and sent it back

It took a me couple days

Those first few hours though, you do feel like you’re being crushed

I love it now and always feels weird when I don’t have it
My dog loves hers.

The American retail giant Target has issued an urgent recall of more than 200,000 weighted blankets after two children reportedly died from being trapped inside them.

The US Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) said on Thursday that it was working with Target to recall about 204,000 Pillowfort children's weighted blankets sold between December 2018 and the end of September 2022.

It said the shopping chain had received four reports of children becoming trapped inside the blankets' cover, including two four-year-old and six-year-old girls who reportedly died in North Carolina this April.

Anyone who bought the blankets should stop using them immediately and contact Target for a refund, by phoning 800-440-0680 or visiting this web page……

The American retail giant Target has issued an urgent recall of more than 200,000 weighted blankets after two children reportedly died from being trapped inside them.

The US Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) said on Thursday that it was working with Target to recall about 204,000 Pillowfort children's weighted blankets sold between December 2018 and the end of September 2022.

It said the shopping chain had received four reports of children becoming trapped inside the blankets' cover, including two four-year-old and six-year-old girls who reportedly died in North Carolina this April.

Anyone who bought the blankets should stop using them immediately and contact Target for a refund, by phoning 800-440-0680 or visiting this web page……

I feel like this was just a matter of time

I would probably freak the fork out

Between being paralyzed by Guillain-Barre' and bouts of sleep paralysis I have a phobia about being paralyzed.

giphy.gif
Sleep Paralysis! I suffered really bad when I was in college, internet was in its infancy and I had finally diagnosed myself, after people thought I was crazy when I would explain. I now only suffer 1-2 bouts a year now, still just as miserable and terrifying as it was all those years ago.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom