Weird FA season (21 best Remaining FAs) (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
This has definitely been a weird FA year. Very slow and head scratcher contracts.

Saints still have needs to fill at positions.

These are some of the best remaining FAs. There are still a lot of players on this list that would be great contributors to the Saints.

I personally like:
Collins
Nelson
Dennard
Berry
& Boston

I’m wondering if those early blockbusters have given sone players a false sense of the market?

Bring in Crabtree would be a solid vet move. If he willing to take the Minn. He's a good possessions receiver that can play the slot.

Tre Boston would be an outstanding addition!!

He’s a versatile coverage Safety that play FS or SS and even work effectively near the LOS. He would press Marcus Williams and Vonn Bell for a starting job, thus making everyone better. Plus, he’s not going to be expensive like some of the others.

Give me Quentin Spain. I like him far and away more than anyone else. Trade Peat for a mid-rounder.

After that, bring in Justin Houston. Never can have too many pass rushers.

Like my nanny used to say, better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it.

Hogan would be a nice fit at slot WR. Wouldn't mind if the Saints brought him in to compete for the job.

Give me Quentin Spain. I like him far and away more than anyone else. Trade Peat for a mid-rounder.

After that, bring in Justin Houston. Never can have too many pass rushers.

Like my nanny used to say, better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it.

What team would trade us a mid-rounder for Peat? Their GM would be fired immediately.

Houston signed a 2 year $24 million deal with the Colts.

What team would trade us a mid-rounder for Peat? Their GM would be fired immediately.

Houston signed a 2 year $24 million deal with the Colts.
What’s hilarious is that you question that, but don’t question people saying we get a sixth round pick for Keith Kirkwood.

We could absolutely get a mid round pick for Peat. 4-5th easy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom