Weird Food Combos that You Like (1 Viewer)

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
What weird food combinations that should be nasty (and probably are to many people) but you find oh so delicious?

I've always liked hot dogs and peanut butter.

Also used to love a thin slice of ham, sprinkled with cinnamon and cayenne pepper wrapped around an apple slice

I would toast an Eggo waffle until it was really crispy, then alternate putting raisins and mini-marshmallows in the holes put slice of american cheese on top then put it in the microwave for a few seconds to melt the cheese and marsmallows. Super Good

My Dad is lactose intolerant and would use either orange or grape juice instead of milk on his cereal

A friend at work loves to put jelly on her sausage, egg and cheese sandwich in the morning (I haven't tried it. it may be good, the sweet of the jelly with the savory of the sausage, but mentally I just cant get with it)

Another friend likes cake frosting or whipped cream on french fries

Someone else likes to mix kraft macaroni and cheese and oatmeal.

What odd flavor mixtures do you like or used to? or your friends and family like?

crossvegas_030_small.jpg

Eggo blueberry waffles and blubbery/cherry yoplait light yogurt. Don't want if not exact!
Blubbery bagels with turkey.
Sun Chips with practically anything. I practically love the combination of sunchips and lunch meat straight out of the container.

Got more, but too lazy to think atm.

Forgot, I like to add cinnamon in my eggs...

Grape jelly on a sausage biscuit is bomb.com.

I also like Tony's on popcorn.

Oddest would have to be back in my Taco Bell employee days. I did the frying in the morning on weekends (and during the week in the summer), and found something quite tasty.

They had a dessert item then called a cinnamon crispa. It was a flour tortilla, cut into wedges, fried, and dusted with cinnamon sugar. I got goofy one morning and ate one with a jalepeno slice on it... Was quite good. It became my breakfast staple for a while.

Have you ever tried bacon with eggs? Seriously, I know it sounds wierd but it is good stuff. A buddy of mine likes to put ketchup on his fries. Haven't worked up enough nerve to try it yet but he says it's good.
Dude... try putting a slice of cheese on a ham sandwich. Crazy delicious.

if putting jelly on a sausage biscuit is so weird, why do they give you jelly when you order one??

i like a little black pepper on cantaloupe....

and i will put diced pickles on top of my white beans

potato salad in my gumbo...

I like jelly on my biscuits like the OP's friend. They're delicious.

I used to put yellow mustard on a slice of bologna, roll the bologna up and eat it.

My wife made a bananna bread with chocolate and bacon, yes bacon. Sounds odd, but it was "kill tha falcons" good

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom