Weird Food Combos that You Like (2 Viewers)

Seriously, adding my perfectly cooked and seasoned steak to the onion soup was awesome! The funny thing about that is that I had my brother Lord Tice season my steak for me. He's awesome at that.

At this point, I couldn't live without mine.

My uncle is willing to buy another one but it's about 50 bucks and I'm not sure we'd use it enough to justify it. I mean the 50 won't come from me but still I'd rather not have him spend 50 on something we would barely use.

Last edited:
Seriously, adding my perfectly cooked and seasoned steak to the onion soup was awesome! The funny thing about that is that I had my brother Lord Tice season my steak for me. He's awesome at that.

Gotta say Steak in Onion Soup doesn't sound at all weird

You can get steak smothered in onions why not steak in Onion Soup?

I have to say I use mine all summer long.

Unless it is a big meal i use it instead of heat the house up with the big oven.
Exactly. It's really just like a mini oven, though, I do make toast in it.

Also as a teenager we used to have a toaster oven. I would take a couple slices of bread and put tomato sauce on it with cheese on top and put in the toaster oven to make a pizza like thing.

Around 1990 when I stayed in the Navy barracks in North Island, San Diego I had A toaster oven ( against the rules), My favorite easy meal was to split a bagel. spoon some oizza sauce on the halves, add chopped pepperoni and shredded mozzarella, then toast it, Manna from heaven!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom