Weird Food Combos that You Like (4 Viewers)

Around 1990 when I stayed in the Navy barracks in North Island, San Diego I had A toaster oven ( against the rules), My favorite easy meal was to split a bagel. spoon some oizza sauce on the halves, add chopped pepperoni and shredded mozzarella, then toast it, Manna from heaven!
Pizza bagels are the best.

not foods, but two flavors I discovered I really liked was blueberry and rosemary. I was all excited and shared it with a culinary-minded friend who was like, "You know that's a thing, right? Like, a well established thing."

Alright, fair enough.

But it's delicious.

not foods, but two flavors I discovered I really liked was blueberry and rosemary. I was all excited and shared it with a culinary-minded friend who was like, "You know that's a thing, right? Like, a well established thing."

Alright, fair enough.

But it's delicious.

So rosemary works well with chicken and blueberries?

So rosemary works well with chicken and blueberries?

yes.

I happened to be cutting rosemary for some chicken and my wife was doing a wild blueberry compote - and I really liked the smell of the two together and just tried it with the chicken. It was a little too sweet, which is why i guess most recipes call for some balsamic vinegar, but yes, it was delicious on the chicken

ladies and gentlemen I would like to introduce the salt and vinegar pringle with pepperoni and sharp cheddar.

last night I was going to make some muffalleta pasta for the game so I had some rotini, pepperoni and a block of cheddar. When I got home from the store I discovered my jar of olive salad had frozen in the back of the fridge and it was getting close to game time. So I hit the pantry and found a can of salt and vinegar pringles.

Two slices of pepperoni to cover each chip along with a long slice of cheese and I had a fairly perfect game time snack that kept my lazy buttox from having to return to the store (or more importantly stand in a store line)

and the crazy thing is the combo was good enough that I will probably be doing it again.

I should have taken a pic but I was watching football and stuff.

2s0cjlm7hkj31.jpg

I put honey on my spicy chicken sandwiches, especially from Chick-Fil-A.

Don't forget the sugar.

I also like cornbread and syrup.

You helped me remember one that may be weird that I do! Cornbread with honey butter and cinnamon with dark brown sugar on top as well. It's more like a dessert but it's awesome.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom