Weird **** I own. (1 Viewer)

KardiacKat

Very Banned
Reaction score
Who wants to play? I'll start with:

--a wooden kung fu broadsword
--a Thomas Jefferson action figure
--a bento lunchbox

Came across these while looking for stuff to go into a yard sale. No, I'm not selling any of them.

I probably throw stuff away too soon because we are cramped for storage space. But, right off hand I can list a few.
A pair of binoculars from the 60's that were my dads.
An Arabic ceremonial dagger.
A GW Bush action figure, still in the box.

1. A 3 x 5 flag with what i think is a green vagina on it.

2. A box of sex toys and dirty books owned by my grandparents.

3. Every single shoe my dead grandfather ever owned. As well as his pants. These are in storage.

4. Everything my dead grandmother ever touched is still in storage too(dad won't let me throw any of it out). This includes her socks, shoes, slippers, rock collection, knittings, coat hangers, etc.

I heard about a guy selling a mounted possum's butt(trophy) just yesterday on ebay. It sold for about $35. I wanted it but didn't get my bid in on time. Would that count as weird ****?

A Christmas card from Akira Kurosawa.

A large cowrie-shell hanging I bought for $11 (U.S.) in a public market in the Philippines about a year before the market was destroyed by Mt. Pinatubo.

A didgeridoo (brand new!)

Action figures (since everyone else mentioned theirs): Obama, Moses (the prophet, not Malone), Secretariat, and (very large) the Mexican film-comedy legend "La India Maria"

A conveyor belt lacer.

Full set of valve guides for a 49 Harley.

A slinky a Duncan Butterfly YoYo and an egg of silly putty.

A didgeridoo (brand new!)

Action figures (since everyone else mentioned theirs): Obama, Moses (the prophet, not Malone), Secretariat, and (very large) the Mexican film-comedy legend "La India Maria"

What are you saving the didgeridoo for? Break that bad boy out! And if you ever decide to dump Secretariat, I'll take him.

A Norwegian hygrometer that was owned by my Grandfather. It's on my wall, but I forgot most of my Norwegian, so I can't friggin read it.

a bottle of saccharin tablets, unopened
the tire off a nascar cup car. used
a 10 foot oar

A 1968 Detroit Tigers Yearbook(the year they won the World Series and Denny McLain won 31 games).
A program from the 1978 Talladega 500(Lennie Pond's only NASCAR win of his career).

2 ceramic black panther lamps from the 50's....

Japanese Katana Samurai Sword from WWII

Piece of the Berlin Wall...

The caddy's gift my grandfather received while caddying in the 1975 Bing Crosby Pro-AM. It's like a trophy with a gallon bottle of Johnnie Walker Red that sits on top. The bottle was empty when I received it.

Also two original Daily Double cocktail glasses from the old Broadwater Resort in Biloxi as well as the recipe for the daily double. The glasses are red with horses on them. They are shorter and wider than a normal tumbler.
The recipe reads as follows: Cover bottom of "Daily Double" glass with shaved ice. Pour 1/2 oz lime juice over it. Add: 1/2 Cointreau, 1/2 oz of Rock and Rye, 1 oz, of Rum (151), Take spoon and "muddle" drink. Fill glass with shaved ice and soray too with dash of brandy, Serve with two short straws.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom