Weird **** I own. (1 Viewer)

I have (and still use) a bottle of "Cerviantes" cologne.
<S>2 dozen</S><S> <S><S>22</S><S> <S></S>20 homemade pickled eggs
I've still got (but don't use) my old 486 computer
a qt jar of cat-o-nine tails pollen (really, they're my kid's. Along with bags of chicory picked from the roadside)
A collection of losing scratch off tickets from the NY state lottery (really should clean out the car.)
A dvd collection spanning some 1200 titles (there are a few real stinkers in there, but alas, no cable.)
</S></S></S></S>

What are you saving the didgeridoo for? Break that bad boy out!

I'm not saving it, my wife just bought it for me last weekend. We went to visit the local didgeridoo dealer (really), took a lesson, and picked one out. I've been playing it a couple of times a day. It's supposed to reduce snoring. :covri: Believe it or not, it seems to be working.

I'm not saving it, my wife just bought it for me last weekend. We went to visit the local didgeridoo dealer (really), took a lesson, and picked one out. I've been playing it a couple of times a day. It's supposed to reduce snoring. :covri: Believe it or not, it seems to be working.

How very interesting. Hadn't thought of it, but I can see why. Supposedly, trained players master the art of essentially breathing in and breathing out at the same time. I can see how training your airways like that might reduce snoring.

two certificates of ownership of "pagan babies" i bought for $5 each in first grade at st catherine's school.

david joseph and mary eve---if yer reading this---my garbage needs to be taken out.

I have (and still use) a bottle of "Cerviantes" cologne.
<S>2 dozen</S><S> <S><S>22</S><S> <S></S>20 homemade pickled eggs
I've still got (but don't use) my old 486 computer
a qt jar of cat-o-nine tails pollen (really, they're my kid's. Along with bags of chicory picked from the roadside)
A collection of losing scratch off tickets from the NY state lottery (really should clean out the car.)
A dvd collection spanning some 1200 titles (there are a few real stinkers in there, but alas, no cable.)
</S></S></S></S>
I don't know what went wrong with this mess. I wanted to cross out "2 dozen", and then "22", but screwed it up. I need to go to "remedial posting", or something.....

I can understand easily how it might reduce snoring. You keep her up late with the "didgeridooing". When you finally let her sleep, she doesn't snore. See? Easy.

two certificates of ownership of "pagan babies" i bought for $5 each in first grade at st catherine's school.

david joseph and mary eve---if yer reading this---my garbage needs to be taken out.

How does one own a pagan baby? Is this to save their soul or something?

1. Mickey Mouse Face lunch box

2. Hot Pink Belly Dancing Belt

3. An entire box of old backstreet boys posters.

the pagan baby thing was kinda like a feed the children thing but for some reason they tried to personalize it when i was in grade school and $5 was the going rate.

i was gonna start a farm i think.

How does one own a pagan baby? Is this to save their soul or something?
You have to buy them. You cant just claim them. I could probably hook you up with a pagan baby. What is your budget and what baby preferences do you have?

I'm out of the baby-wanting business, whether pagan or Christian, bought or begot.

A signed peanuts cartoon on a paper napkin drawn by Mr Shultz afer I performed in a kerioki bar by signing instead of singing.

A signed cel by Matt Groening from one of the hallooween shoes.

A maharajahs ring (bought not stolen)

a piece of stoneheng

a semi-precious stone from the Taj Mahall (they were renovating)

there's more, but I will stop here

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom