Welcome Back Smith And Vilma (1 Viewer)

Bala Lowkz

Who Dat Supporter.!!
Reaction score
Never left, I doubted they would go elsewhere but its still a great thing to hear to of my all time favorite Saints stay home! Plus I loved the reactions! :hihi:

I expected to see some mention of mysterious "hawks" flying around. :D

Nope. The hawks were fed but not what they wanted. The got Herring, and I must admit I was a hawk for that one. I can see the Hawks are expecting a Harper cut now, but it wont happen.

Thank you for the red thumbs by the way. While smith, and Vilma are playing on sunday in black, and gold I'll post pictures of me wearing their jerseys so you can red thumb away! :angryrazz:

Yes, absolutely. With a new and potentially off-the-chain DC, intelligent, veteran leadership is welcome. Obviously I hope and trust that they are being fairly compensated--that is to say, fair to them, fair to the team--and that there will be some room for defensive upgrades. Will wait to see the numbers. But it is hard to imagine how the defense, or the team's financial picture, would have actually been improved, this year, if both of these stalwarts were let go.

And I know I will feel much better about telling my son, when I pick him up from school in about 90 minutes, that the Saints held on to these two.

Now, let's hope the team is right, and that Jon and Will are standing up there, with Drew and whoever else, next February 2 when a parka-wearing Goodell (or his replacement) has to hand the Lombardi back to the Saints in the cold at the Meadowlands.

Smith's position title will remain the same but his role will change. He could actually benefit us at that postion. He has become a little heavy for a 4-3 DE he is pushing close to the 290 range and his speed has decreased and has relied mainly on his bull rush to get pas the OT.

Nope. The hawks were fed but not what they wanted. The got Herring, and I must admit I was a hawk for that one. I can see the Hawks are expecting a Harper cut now, but it wont happen.

Thank you for the red thumbs by the way. While smith, and Vilma are playing on sunday in black, and gold I'll post pictures of me wearing their jerseys so you can red thumb away! :angryrazz:

I didn't red thumb you, bro. Just joshin with ya.

Good, hawks like fish.

Never left, I doubted they would go elsewhere but its still a great thing to hear to of my all time favorite Saints stay home! Plus I loved the reactions! :hihi:

It's funny how upset people are about it. You'd think saints fans would be happy we kept 2 of our best defenders of all time

You're not being red thumbed because we're keeping Smith & Vilma. You're being red thumbed because you're obnoxious.

You're not being red thumbed because we're keeping Smith & Vilma. You're being red thumbed because you're obnoxious.

There was a new thread every day for the past 2 months about how terrible these guys were. New threads about how upset people are going to be if they aren't cut outright

Today there's a 10 page thread about them restructuring full of people saying the sky is falling and crying themselves to sleep because we kept them

....but bala is the obnoxious one? How about people sackin up and admitting they aren't as smart as they thought they were.

Agreed.

A little humility never hurt anybody. You should try it, champ.

I have to admit. I haven't liked a single move we've made this offseason. I didn't like the Ryan move. I don't like Vilma and Smith staying. I do trust our front office so I'll just focus on that.

There was a new thread every day for the past 2 months about how terrible these guys were. New threads about how upset people are going to be if they aren't cut outright

Today there's a 10 page thread about them restructuring full of people saying the sky is falling and crying themselves to sleep because we kept them

....but bala is the obnoxious one? How about people sackin up and admitting they aren't as smart as they thought they were.

Thank you sir. I do know someone who's probably crying himself to sleep right now. Don't want to mention his name but he starts a new thread on VILMA... SMITH... and HARPER... every single day like LOOMIS will HEAR HIM. :hihi:

Pretty sure he'll pop up a thread soon... :smilielol:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom