Welcome back to the Superdome (1 Viewer)

If a Jets player were to do to Drew what they did to AB, he would have the whole team after him and when they would toss his helmet his head would still be in it.

Who Dat baby!!! I remember that like it was yesterday. Turley had some fire and I loved that but Coach P wouldnt tolerate our guys taking stuff that far. I wonder where ol Kyle is now? BDM

To bad I couldn't hear what the announcers were saying over the unnecessary & very loud music on that clip.

Did the jets player get fined for the face mask and twisting his head?
According to Wikipedia, 20 grand.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damien_Robinson
Wikipedia said:
Robinson is best known for the November 4, 2001 event at the Louisiana Superdome. His Jets were leading the New Orleans Saints, 16-9, late in the ball game. After a routine offensive play, Robinson inexplicably grabbed the facemask of Saints quarterback Aaron Brooks and continually pulled at the mask, bending Brooks backwards. Saints offensive lineman Kyle Turley was furious, pulled Robinson's helmet off, flung it across the field, and made an obscene gesture. Robinson later was fined $20,000 by the NFL for his actions.

Who Dat baby!!! I remember that like it was yesterday. Turley had some fire and I loved that but Coach P wouldnt tolerate our guys taking stuff that far. I wonder where ol Kyle is now? BDM

He has some degree of Brain Damage I read. Seriously. Kinda explains things.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom