Welcome to Hillforce One (1 Viewer)

Saint by the Bay

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rfgw094RnUA&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rfgw094RnUA&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Richard

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Gag me. Where did she gte the idea shewas the most experienced candidate? Experienced at what?I find it humerous that she gives lip service to being a middle of the road type of candidate, yet always runs back to her leftist roots when the audience is "turn of the century progressive." Good find SBTB.

FWtex

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Gag me. Where did she gte the idea shewas the most experienced candidate? Experienced at what?I find it humerous that she gives lip service to being a middle of the road type of candidate, yet always runs back to her leftist roots when the audience is "turn of the century progressive." Good find SBTB.
Yep, I guess this means that if your spouse is a brain surgeon, you become the most experienced brain surgeon behind them.

Its also funny how she keeps claiming to be the most experienced and then in the next breath she says she is the candidate for change? Can you be both?

jackers

Voted Ron Paul - '08
Reaction score
The proof of her experience is in her official papers.....locked safely away for only her to see.

buzd

party lamp
Staff member
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
What IS that? It's awful (and I was only a bit anti-Hillary until I saw that).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Andrus SR News Page Articles 0

Twitter

Headlines

Saints Headlines (Official Site)

Top Bottom