Welker to Broncos Confirmed!! (1 Viewer)

Last year New England offered Welker 2 years 16 Mil(all guaranteed). Now they don't match 12 mil. ??????????????

Surprise by this mainly on the Pats side. So who do they pursue now? Welker gone, Lloyd likely gone. I bet they make a play at Victor Cruz. If Mike Wallace gets 5 year 65 million, what's Cruz get?

So, you think Bob Kraft wouldn't heed Belichick's advice?

Didn't Kraft recently say he wanted Welker to be a Patriot for life? Why in the world would you lose Wes Welker over that contract?

who is going to pick up the slack when Gronk goes down with his usual injury? Hernandez cant do it on his own.

Last year New England offered Welker 2 years 16 Mil(all guaranteed). Now they don't match 12 mil. ??????????????

I don't get it either.

I just wonder if Welker just took less than he was asking for in New England just to spite the Pats organization.

The talks between the two had become pretty contentious.

Welker and Belichick have been fighting like little girls for the past two years. That's why they let him go. It wasn't the money. I don't remember what it was exactly but Welker went to the media with some **** talking about Belichick during the season and Belichick didn't respond.

Now he responded.

Welker and Belichick have been fighting like little girls for the past two years. That's why they let him go. It wasn't the money. I don't remember what it was exactly but Welker went to the media with some **** talking about Belichick during the season and Belichick didn't respond.

Now he responded.

That's one of several similarities between Belichick and Payton. Don't air you dirty laundry in public.

Never viewed Welker as a top 5 receiver but that contract is a bargain. Jared Cook's getting more per season

Don't blame them really. $8 mill a year as a slot guy seems pretty good. He turned it down and gets less now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom