Welker to Broncos Confirmed!! (2 Viewers)

Is that like an informer?

Buhahahah, as soon as i read the title i started thinking about that snow song informer... lol now it's stuck in my head.

Manning and Welker... i can tell you one guy who's not gonna be stoked about this... Mr.Stokely. lol.

Don't blame them really. $8 mill a year as a slot guy seems pretty good. He turned it down and gets less now.

Don't blame what now? They would have had him for less money if they matched that contract. It's dumb on their part.

Welker is a perennial 100+ reception and 1k yard receiver. You don't let him go for that.

Wow. IMO this is the beginning of the end of Tom Brady's reign of influence over the Pats. Pretty sure he and Welker are like best friends.

broncos WR corp is going to be insane this coming season

I bet this means the Patriots offer Cruz a contract from the Giants giving up their 1st rounder if the Giants dont match.

Just my opinion but I feel the thoughts of Amendoula being a Wes Welker type of player are fair but DA to me isn't in the same class as WW. Also I wonder about DA's ability to take the hits that will come with playing that role, if thats the plan, for the Pats. How many times have we seen WW take a big hit running over the middle and get back up? He's tougher than you realize when you think about it. Not sure if Amendoula will last 8 games if he is used like Welker was.

I'm tented to say karma... the Pats are always trying to outsmart everyone with their roster moves... but if Brady is mad, I would guess that's because they played hardball and lost.

Hate to say this too. Feel this doesn't hurt Brady that much. He'll work it out with new talent. Good quarterbacks typically don't suffer too bad from these things. Never the less horrible move.

Welker is worth every penny of that contract and with Manning , I bet they regret it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom