Well at least the Evans 1 game suspension likely cost the Bucs the victory today (1 Viewer)

Our JV squad next week with the entire offense injured will probably not take advantage of any divisional L sadly.

We got to pull programs up to see who these Random# WR will be...

Our JV squad next week with the entire offense injured will probably not take advantage of any divisional L sadly.

We got to pull programs up to see who these Random# WR will be...
Not sure what language that is you are speaking, but we need a translator.

Exactly, hopefully Mike Evans' violent and impulsive behavior cost the Bucs home field advantage.

The division looks exceedingly below-average and imminently winnable, even with our loss to the Bucs.
I respectfully disagree. The Bucs are clearly the class of the division. They may not be the class of the conference but I don’t see them having any legit challenger for the division title.

Us, the Falcons and the Panthers are all very close and I’d have a hard time picking which one of us will occupy the cellar at seasons end - but the Bucs I think will have the division wrapped up by early December.

Tom Brady looks like someone who really doesn’t want to be in Tampa and would much rather be in Miami. Getting annoyed at every little thing and not playing particularly well. At least Tampa will soon be garbage when he does retire.

The bucs are not a good team with or without evans.
They nearly pushed it to OT vs Green Bay had it not been for that delay of game.

And I bet Tampa would have found a way to win it in OT

I respectfully disagree. The Bucs are clearly the class of the division. They may not be the class of the conference but I don’t see them having any legit challenger for the division title.

Us, the Falcons and the Panthers are all very close and I’d have a hard time picking which one of us will occupy the cellar at seasons end - but the Bucs I think will have the division wrapped up by early December.
Totally agree, sadly.

We'll see. The Bucs look like a pretty average team to me. They haven't looked particularly good in any game yet. I know they're missing some wide-outs but it goes beyond that.

I have a feeling this is gonna be like the ‘10 NFC West and ‘14 NFC South races.
Not a losing record, but 9 wins.

Tom Brady looks like someone who really doesn’t want to be in Tampa and would much rather be in Miami. Getting annoyed at every little thing and not playing particularly well. At least Tampa will soon be garbage when he does retire.
Yeah this is something I can not wait for. They’ll be back to what they were with Josh Freeman at QB when TB12 retires.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom