Well at least the Evans 1 game suspension likely cost the Bucs the victory today (1 Viewer)

We'll see. The Bucs look like a pretty average team to me. They haven't looked particularly good in any game yet. I know they're missing some wide-outs but it goes beyond that.
If they look pretty average what do we look like to you?

we look less than average. you realize we basically played them to a coin flip, right?
I do. We match up well with Tampa.
We also should have beaten Carolina but ifs and butts, candy and nuts and all that.

Just think we look very out of sync so far. Below average to bottom feeder on O. It’s still early so hopefully can be somewhat corrected. D is still balling.

If they look pretty average what do we look like to you?
We look pretty bad. Yesterday's game was embarrassing we layed a egg in a very important game. The Panthers were the only team not to have a turnover and they got 3 from us. They were 0-9 going back to last season. It is disappointing that we took this big of a step backwards.

We look pretty bad. Yesterday's game was embarrassing we layed an egg in a very important game. The Panthers were the only team not to have a turnover and they got 3 from us. They were 0-9 going back to last season. It is disappointing that we took this big of a step backwards.
Agreed on all except us taking a big step backwards.. I think we were already back there lol.

Also, last team Carolina beat, us. From the chart I saw during the game. Sucks.

Agreed on all except us taking a big step backwards.. I think we were already back there lol.

Also, last team Carolina beat, us. From the chart I saw during the game. Sucks.
Ughhh that makes it even worse that we were their last victory. I agree we are there and one more step and it's off the cliff. If we lose this weekend especially in the same fashion then I really doubt this season as a whole is salvageable.

Now if we lose and we look like we took a really big step forward (which is hard to see right now) there may be some hope to maybe get a wild card spot.

We don't even know how bad the injuries to Landry,Thomas and Peat are. I don't have NFL Network so I will miss the game maybe that's a good thing 😂 Maybe I will wake up to a surprise and we win.

Ughhh that makes it even worse that we were their last victory. I agree we are there and one more step and it's off the cliff. If we lose this weekend especially in the same fashion then I really doubt this season as a whole is salvageable.

Now if we lose and we look like we took a really big step forward (which is hard to see right now) there may be some hope to maybe get a wild card spot.

We don't even know how bad the injuries to Landry,Thomas and Peat are. I don't have NFL Network so I will miss the game maybe that's a good thing 😂 Maybe I will wake up to a surprise and we win.
Agreed again my friend.

Hey look on the bright side if we lose out we get one helluva pick. Oh wait…..😂😂

Regardless as I’ve done for 40 plus years I’ll keep riding and reppin’. They’re a part of my DNA. Whether they ever win another game till I die I’ll be there supporting. Team was all I had during a very rough childhood. They had my back, I got theirs.

Agreed again my friend.

Hey look on the bright side if we lose out we get one helluva pick. Oh wait…..😂😂

Regardless as I’ve done for 40 plus years I’ll keep riding and reppin’. They’re a part of my DNA. Whether they ever win another game till I die I’ll be there supporting. Team was all I had during a very rough childhood. They had my back, I got theirs.
I agree bud I will always support and follow the team that goes without saying. If that was the case I would have jumped ship and just claimed my hometown team Whiners and enjoyed multiple Superbowls and decades of winning.

Definitely you want to win but true Fandom is about loyalty and faith so yeah I will also be here year after year until I am not here.

The Saints have been my team for 35 plus years, but I approach each season like a tv series.

This show is great and I want to see how it ends!
OR
This show sucks but I still want to see how it ends.

:hihi:

Our JV squad next week with the entire offense injured will probably not take advantage of any divisional L sadly.

We got to pull programs up to see who these Random# WR will be...
You said that!

Someone on Twitter said that the guy who handed down the 1 game ruling... Has a son that plays for Green Bay

I agree bud I will always support and follow the team that goes without saying. If that was the case I would have jumped ship and just claimed my hometown team Whiners and enjoyed multiple Superbowls and decades of winning.

Definitely you want to win but true Fandom is about loyalty and faith so yeah I will also be here year after year until I am not here.
This is the way.

Is it just me or does Brady look pretty washed for those first 3 games?

Don’t get me wrong, Winston aint much better. But I see some decline of TB12

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom