well atleast the debate is put off for another year.... (1 Viewer)

sidwin

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
if rogers would have won another superbowl people were already saying he's better than favre and that he would be better than brees when you count the rings and his arm is can make throws brees can't.

at least with them losing to the whiners we can put this debate off for yet another year :)

Rodgers did more harm to his legacy than good. He looked washed. Never was the GOAT and I'm glad that this reality will finally get the traction it deserves.

There was a time when I thought I'd take him over Brees. But his coach killing demeanor and decline in play have put him down several notches.

They always talk about how ar can make all these throws that brees can’t. And how he’s way more mobile. I don’t see how he surpasses favre yet....

I have very little interest in the Super Bowl but good Lord I didn't want to see Rodgers win another one.

The media slobberfest would have been impossible to watch for the next year!!

It’s just OPINIONS.

It couldn’t mean less.

If you think Brees is the GOAT, then he’s the GOAT in your opinion.

If Bobbi Sue in Green Bay thinks Aaron is the GOAT, the he’s the GOAT in her opinion.

If a media guy thinks XYZ is the GOAT, good for them. It doesn’t change Brees being the GOAT in your opinion.

It’s completely absurd to argue about an opinion.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom