Well Back Down Earth (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Everyone knew this game was coming, just as matter of when and who. I thought it was going to be this week. I didn't post because you get thumbs down so I let everyone have their high with post like we are going destroy them yadda yadda yadda! Lets get real we are a good team that got slapped in the face mostly on Offense they were horrible tonight no way around it. We have a major WR issue that has been noticeable all season. And Brandon Marshall might of made a difference this game being that the game was so close especially in the red zone. The O-Line played the worst game of the year. Brees was off this game and it showed badly. Probably the worst offensive performance in the Drew/Sean era. I think we all kind of needed this tbh I was getting high on the Saints thinking top of the mountain. But now we have to refocus on Tampa and hopefully put a more complete game together after this offensive disaster tonight. Because they ATE THE CHEESE.

Did Ingram have gold mouthpiece in is mouth? When I saw that I felt a bit like there was a loss of focus by the team overall.

But yeah, this is why I thought the victory over the Rams was bitter sweet because of this brutal schedule that was coming.

No one expected us to get through this brutal schedule unscathed. But this was a disaster on offense, A mini bye might actually help for how piss poor they played. And it is a damn shame because the defense delivered when it counted.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom